Boxing bear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing bear

I have accepted the "I can has bear" but have not gotten the crystal yet....

Did you press "Like" already? Is that your first character? If not, it only works once per account, unless you delete the previous character.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

yes I deleted my first character that had it

Comment

Originally posted by Valto View Post
        yes I deleted my first character that had it
        On your new character of you re "Like" the page? It works on me fine, just re "Like" the page.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

I went to my fb and unliked it twice and still nada

Comment

Originally posted by Valto View Post
            I went to my fb and unliked it twice and still nada
            Oh well, wait for a moderator to answer your dilemma. XD

Comment

Please file at ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com for us to be able to help you with your issue. During filing a ticket, please submit to us your character name and
              server.

Comment

Working...
              X