This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret of MallMMO

Have you wondered about the increase of bots lately? Alts; nope! Those are mall mmo bots and take a look at their website! So much forbidden stuff no? "How do they get all that?" You may ask yourself "Why are the prices so cheap compared to r2games mall?". Well this thread will answer all your questions, THE RIGHT WAY.

Mallmmo has been the rotten underground of so called "blackmarket" items that increase as a server progresses. The question for people like me, who have played this game since beta is why haven't they been banned and why people who buy from them technically have not either. How Mallmmo works is pretty much simple. They DO NOT hack the system. Instead, they bind together and buy stuff from that item mall you see there. "OK, they buy from the item mall, so what?". Well, what they do next it set up a bunch of bots, afk level them to max level. All while legally getting the items they need!. So basically, r2 is helping with the production of items. Implement all these new systems like "wonderkinds" "holy favor" are not helping as well. I mean come on r2! The stronngest on servers are just those who arent good, but are willing to spend their mortgage on stats so they can feel on top. It really spoils the fun on this game. Its like: CASH OR ELSE. People will not allow on ladder and spawn kill in pvp, those things that deprive from progressing in the game. Those things drive the deperation of players who then turn to such sites.

So please consider all these things when you play and wonder why you remain the minority or the forever "noob"

\\Thanks for your time//

Actually, a handful of bots are personally reported and banned on a daily basis, should we [moderators] run across them advertising in World Chat where ever we are camping. All moderators do or have done so for quite some time now, however as easy as it is to ban one, many more will take their place. That goes without saying that it isn't particularly difficult to find a roundabout way to evade methodical bans.

Essentially, it is a war we cannot win -- manually reporting a single bot on one server group while there's hundreds more out there that neither I nor my colleagues can catch. We do try to squash every bot we run across single-handedly, but such tactics obviously produce minimalistic results.

All in all, if you catch a bot advertising in World Chat or a suspicious low-level toon with incredible upgrades, take a screenshot (or several) and report them via ticket. Beyond such laborious efforts, there's little else we can do.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yumiyaku View Post
      Have you wondered about the increase of bots lately? Alts; nope! Those are mall mmo bots and take a look at their website! So much forbidden stuff no? "How do they get all that?" You may ask yourself "Why are the prices so cheap compared to r2games mall?". Well this thread will answer all your questions, THE RIGHT WAY.

Mallmmo has been the rotten underground of so called "blackmarket" items that increase as a server progresses. The question for people like me, who have played this game since beta is why haven't they been banned and why people who buy from them technically have not either. How Mallmmo works is pretty much simple. They DO NOT hack the system. Instead, they bind together and buy stuff from that item mall you see there. "OK, they buy from the item mall, so what?". Well, what they do next it set up a bunch of bots, afk level them to max level. All while legally getting the items they need!. So basically, r2 is helping with the production of items. Implement all these new systems like "wonderkinds" "holy favor" are not helping as well. I mean come on r2! The stronngest on servers are just those who arent good, but are willing to spend their mortgage on stats so they can feel on top. It really spoils the fun on this game. Its like: CASH OR ELSE. People will not allow on ladder and spawn kill in pvp, those things that deprive from progressing in the game. Those things drive the deperation of players who then turn to such sites.

So please consider all these things when you play and wonder why you remain the minority or the forever "noob"

\\Thanks for your time//
      Welcome to the online world of pay to win games and mmo and r2 are the same thing or 2 diff teams working together :] (My opinion if rev removes this then lol)
      r2 supplies, mmo sells done and done
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        Welcome to the online world of pay to win games and mmo and r2 are the same thing or 2 diff teams working together :] (My opinion if rev removes this then lol)
        r2 supplies, mmo sells done and done
        There is a difference between an opinion and defamation. Need you be reminded of our forum rules, proceed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

Comment

Been there done that! R2 still the same nothing is done and the servers that are full of em speaks for themselves! People by from the "blackmarket" as you called it and they don't get punished!
          So not much to expect! Tickets is a waste of time! As i already mentioned with proof! Or should as i say you gotta wait for "a miracle of the Vidalian Goddess herself" for something to be done as Reverie described it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            There is a difference between an opinion and defamation. Need you be reminded of our forum rules, proceed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
            It's only defamation if it's false. Hence.....it's not defamation.

Comment

R2 and Mall MMO are not one of the same nor are the two in some type of partnership as perceived, so continued accusations of such is defamation. Defamation is against our forum rules, so continuing to do so will lead to consequences as seen fit.

I will now be closing this thread as it will surely lead to further violations.
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X