gold trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold trouble

No one has any gold any more, the servers have become goldless. you cant earn gold by doing quests, the only place gold comes from is looting junk and selling it, gold is so hard to earn, yet r2 keep taking events were players give all ther gold to npcs, the servers are having a gold drought and is killing the game, no one is buying anything, nothing sells and no one hardly has any gold, how many more events can we servive befor the gold is all gone, we need quests that give gold, dailys and other meens to make gold, no gold meens a dead game.

not to mention most of the time when i come out of a dungeon the loot i find in there dosent cover the repair bills. always lossing money and never gaining it.

Comment

Yes,I agree with u .....But there is a way to earn money by the delivery quest.....And also selling your items....And the reason why everybody is selling items in a high price is because they need money for a use or they do not have a lot of money.
      There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

the only way to get money at that time is sell Fragarach Shard and permanent way is selling gems or other stuff in Private Shops thats and from Seed of Life Event......

Comment

Working...
        X