Some quick questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some quick questions.

I have two questions that have bugged me for some time.

My first question when you do rebirth and become in a plain of scion are you at lvl 1 able to summon the pet you "where" using like a DK or BA that was lets say lvl 85?

My next question: In the knight skill tree there is a skill that wants you to be born in a place of Eidolon or higher, what does that exactly mean is it the same as scion just spellet differently?

Would really be nice if people could answer my two questions I have asked.
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Eidolon is the next after the Scion

Comment

Corrections:
      1) You aren't allowed to summon a pet that is more than not within the leveling range of a pet.
      So if you're Lv. 1, do not expect to use a pet that's Lv. 10+

2) Basically, expect new skills, more stats & more skill points to be applied for Eidolon.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

A small correction to BrotherVT, once you rebirth you are able to summon the pet you were currently using at the time of rebirth. At lvl1, I was able to summon out my lvl84 Super Demon.
        IGN: WeaponX
        Server: Tree of Life
        Station: Hybrid Priest
        LV: 55 Scion
        Guild: Adrenaline
        Spouse: N/A

Comment

I have some questions anwsered but the main one I want is if your able to summon your previous pet after rebirth im sure you can but id like someone thats done it to show me a pic of it to really confirm it. like a lvl 40 scion summoning a lvl 80 of any pet...
          Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
          Server: Glacial Planes.
          Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
          !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
          X