Mount Extravaganza!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Extravaganza!

Why hasn't r2 added Gilded Battle Stallion to Mount Extravaganza?
    It would be unfair having all the mounts except Gilded Battle Stallion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 9.03.56 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1782111
    Last edited by Nevele16; 05-25-2016, 11:25 AM.

A typical event for cashers only:

Click image for larger version

Name:	36929548.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	1724963
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162533[/ATTACH]
      Mount Extravaganza is hardly a "cashers only" event. There is a great deal of non-cashing players who have obtained all mounts that require Mount Upgrade Tokens and Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens, as both are readily available through various events. I imagine only the impatient or the lazy feel the itch to spend money on farmable items.
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Does it matter? Gilded Battle Stallion deserves to have a prize for getting it just like all the other mounts in the Mount Extravaganza

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162533[/ATTACH]
          mounts are easy.. I haven't spent a single penny on this game and I got Gen 3 Kyubi on my main , Gen 1 Kilin on my alt and their highest mount is Super Taotie, prob 1/3 way to Jiyaori so plz, how is it cash only...

Do u even corrupt?
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

That's not the point... The point is r2 hasn't added Gilded Battle Stallion to Mount Extravaganza like the other mounts

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Mount Extravaganza is hardly a "cashers only" event. There is a great deal of non-cashing players who have obtained all mounts that require Mount Upgrade Tokens and Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens, as both are readily available through various events. I imagine only the impatient or the lazy feel the itch to spend money on farmable items.
              Well then, kudos on that.....

Originally posted by Nevele16 View Post
              That's not the point... The point is r2 hasn't added Gilded Battle Stallion to Mount Extravaganza like the other mounts
              This is not the wartune thread I wanted to post, got the wrong thread. lol
              My sincere apologies fellas.
              Last edited by Reverie; 05-27-2016, 12:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                And richie rich
                Crystal Saga 2
                S1-Starglade
                Kay

Comment

Working...
                X