Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funds System

Hi,
    Just wondering if anybody knows how the Funds System works... I already purchased the 10.000 crystal and claimed the rebates...
    but the system seems not reset at all... is it a temporary or permanent system, also if I already purchased the funds, when I will be able to
    purchase more again?

Thanks for any info.

I want to know to, i want to know if i do the 10k Rebate Card if i get the 735 xtals a day to spend in shop. im so confused about it to xD

Comment

i want to know if u buy premium funds do i get the 9999 xtal (from lv30 once) and 735 xtal daily for 30 days???? i want to know before i cash in game and do something not worth it... thx in advance for answer on this

Comment

I can't say for certain but I think it's a permanent system with a one time use(for normal, premium, and daily crystal.)
        Think it's mostly aim for new servers; get people to cash for less to get back more and level quickly to get more return.

As for the other questions, here's a small breakdown since the wording can be a bit misleading.

Normal Funds:
        You click purchase for 1999 crystal. In return, you can collect the prizes at level 30/60/80/100(you won't get your money's worth til you hit 80.) Can collect each prize once.

The reason it says 3x rebate is that's what you get; three times what you put in(granted you're 100.) I.e 2k crystal(rounded up) x 3 = 6k back.

Premium funds:
        You can purchase for 9999 crystal. In return you can collect the prizes at 30/50/80/90/100/120(you won't get your money's worth til at least 50.) Can collect each prize once.

The reason it says 4x rebate is like normal funds, at 120, you'll get back four times what you put in ($100 x 4 = $400.)

Benefits for all:
        This is given when a certain amount of people invest in normal or premium funds(I don't think monthly card rebate goes to this total.) Normal and premium is counted separately. When a 10/20/30/50 people invest, everyone on the server can collect the prize once.

Monthly Card Rebate:

This is totally different from normal and premium funds; in other words, they don't relate. When you purchase the 1000 or 10,000 crystal option, you'll be able to receive 70/735 crystal daily. However, you have to manually go to the page to collect. I think this is a one time deal as well.

The wording can also be misleading. For 1000 crystal option, "claim 1100 in addition" is saying that if you collect every day for 30 days, at the end, you'll have what you spend + 1100. in other words, 1000(what you spend) + 1100 = 2100 total at the end of the 30 days. Same goes with the 10k option.

Note: The crystal you receive from funds do not count for "Point of Interest". I'm not sure if the daily gain from monthly card rebate does.

The Crystal you use to purchase normal or premium funds count for "Pays to Consume." I think when you purchase monthly card rebate, it counts for pays to consume as well.

Hope this helps a bit =]

Comment

So basically... this is an event where heavy cashers can abuse the *** out of?#18

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
            So basically... this is an event where heavy cashers can abuse the *** out of?#18
            No because it can't be abused, as far as i'm aware it's 1 time only deal so anyone who wants to spent the $ to purchase the funds can do it.
            (S36)Auroria
            160+ Eidolon Knight
            Apocolypse Co-leader
            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Eh if you but 6K Xtals you can get all the rewards from it >, .<
              But yea...heavy cashers can abuse this but only if thay have the alts to claim the rewards...
              However it depends on howlong they keep it I guess to howmuch use for the none cashers it will be...

Edit: why does the forum seem to log me onto the wrong ACC... (S80)Tannlaus...

Comment

thx for headlight on funds system

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                  No because it can't be abused, as far as i'm aware it's 1 time only deal so anyone who wants to spent the $ to purchase the funds can do it.
                  You can buy the funds on high level alts and get the funds on them. Then just gift items to the main or simply hold on to the xtal and wait for 4th of july or black Friday sale.
                  hehe
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                    You can buy the funds on high level alts and get the funds on them. Then just gift items to the main or simply hold on to the xtal and wait for 4th of july or black Friday sale.
                    hehe
                    you need em to be atleast LV60 before you get a profit outa the funds...and Rebate takes you about 14 days before you get a profit...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                      you need em to be atleast LV60 before you get a profit outa the funds...and Rebate takes you about 14 days before you get a profit...
                      Almost everyone pilots a toon(s) or has made an alt(s) over lvl100 such as yourself. Unless you're from a recently made server. 14 days enough since we got access to it like 2 weeks ago and black friday sale is far away from now

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
                        Almost everyone pilots a toon(s) or has made an alt(s) over lvl100 such as yourself. Unless you're from a recently made server. 14 days enough since we got access to it like 2 weeks ago and black friday sale is far away from now
                        I have my main and a LV120 buff alt...and 2 LV150+ chars I got from friends quitting... but yea.
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that account sharing is against our ToS, so let's keep that bit under the rug.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 06-30-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

If anyone wanna know what happens after 30 days from monthly rebate is that you can reclaim the monthly rebate every month
                            CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                            Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                            Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                            Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                            Server: S21
                            Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                            Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                            Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                            Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              I would like to remind everyone that account sharing is against our ToS, so let's keep that bit under the rug.
                              Let's be real, nobody even cares about that rule if it's not even going to be enforced. Pilots are everywhere and relying on players to search them out isn't a smart thing to do considering they're the ones with pilots.
                              In the past I have sent out tickets with screenshots of some players admitting that they are piloting others and it included the ign's. Yet they are still piloting/playing away with the game to this day. Piloting has adapted it's way into this game.
                              r2 will probably just start making everything bound or change something up b/c they cant enforce the rule outside of the game like a ban. They already did this and used mall as an excuse for it. Just wondering whats next

Comment

Working...
                              X