New Eidolon System.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eidolon System.

So I was thinking people could share info here about the new system...
    Here's what I know of so far

1. Phantom Possession on Elemental skills isn't passive, you activate it just like zodiac bless, it lasts for an hour only and it resets daily I believe.
    2. Eidolon pet seems permanent, no clue what upgrading level does, I upgraded mine to level 2 however it doesn't let me refresh it, I think I have to wait after reset or after 24 hours.
    3. Eidolon mount you can only summon once per day, but it lasts 24 hours anyway. Same as above, I upgraded mine to level 2 however it doesn't let me refresh it. I have to wait either after reset or after 24 hours.

Pictures:
    Attached Files

have you tried the elemental skills by any chance?
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Thanks for showing mount now i know im not getting it tell later. Still interested to see what the dig does and what kinda items you can get.

If you summoned it then tried to lvl it it will not show the difference tell you can summon it again just like you think

did you mess with the other side yet and the talents?

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
        have you tried the elemental skills by any chance?
        Elemental skills, I've only tried three which were the Pet, Phantom Possession, and Mount. I've already reported all my findings in the first post. For the EXP one, I'm 90% sure it's like phantom possession/zodiac you can pop it once per day only, no clue about the duration however.

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
        Thanks for showing mount now i know im not getting it tell later. Still interested to see what the dig does and what kinda items you can get.

If you summoned it then tried to lvl it it will not show the difference tell you can summon it again just like you think

did you mess with the other side yet and the talents?
        I'm thinking of messing with dig, but it's quite expensive lol... I wonder when you can summon it again. The other side seems pretty straightforward however? Just some basic stats, which should be affected by soul/mount/pixie otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. Talents, I have no clue about... I'll try it tomorrow just for the sake of it lol or maybe later, if I can't contain myself.

Edit: Once I can re-summon mount and pet lvl 2, I'll post some updated pictures of them. Idk when I can however.

Comment

Level 2 pet and mount screenshots:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	eidomountlvl2.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1725303Click image for larger version

Name:	eidopetlvl2.png
Size:	212.0 KB
ID:	1725304

Quite disappointed, I must say lol. You can resummon after reset, not after 24 hours.

Comment

Test

Do you wanna try leveling up the mount lvl 2 Eidolon mount by feeding it PC so it's fed lvl is 2 as well?

I'm curious to see if given stats to pet and mount stay on it so you can maybe breed/fuse them later (maybe even with themselves?) :P

If that is the case it may even make getting a gen 5 mount fairly easy if you can just resummon a lvl 10 mount later on, lvl it to 20 and breed it with itself.
            Last edited by Fierycore; 06-24-2016, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fierycore View Post
              Do you wanna try leveling up the mount lvl 2 Eidolon mount by feeding it PC so it's fed lvl is 2 as well?

I'm curious to see if given stats to pet and mount stay on it so you can maybe breed/fuse them later (maybe even with themselves?) :P

If that is the case it may even make getting a gen 5 mount fairly easy if you can just resummon a lvl 10 mount later on, lvl it to 20 and breed it with itself.

Name:	eidomount.png
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1725307

Level 1 needs 30 PC, Level 2 needs 32 PC... Going off by that, I guess lvl 10 would be needing 48 PC per click ? And each level of mount gives +3.5% or well at least lvl 2 to lvl 3 is +3.5% base stat.

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
                so uhm, you make new event. let us summong pets... i summoned fire pet eido yesterday, did it to almost lvl 60! used 300isch ms to get it +15 use pet cards... everythign to boost ti.. and boom next day you let it go back to lvl1! no enchanting extra so 300ms for bin and unbound 3xp cards.. pretty rare ingame to -_-... i want my items back because if it's gonne be refreshed DAILEY!! YOU SHOULD PUT IT UP IN GAME MAINT UPDATE!!!

And no i got no damn ss of it because how the heck can i know you made the event this way, BECAUSE IT WASN'T SAID IN MAINT UPD.

****** off.. coming from work and see the thing i focussed on and hoped it would be somethign good they *** it up this way! read it r2 in case you don't find my ticket!!
                just like this guy i found out the hard way that if you invest items in your new pet it is a complete waste it will summon a new one every time, and the one you invested items into will be gone in 24hrs. Do not use items on pets enchantment stones whips ext.

Comment

any update on this guys?

Comment

Here is a picture of my level 10 eidolon mount stats and such for anyone curious

Last edited by samurai-of-death; 06-25-2016, 03:28 PM.
                    server: (s41)Amethysy
                    IGN: (s41)samurai
                    Class: Fire Mage
                    Level:146 (eidolon)
                    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
                    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
                    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                      just like this guy i found out the hard way that if you invest items in your new pet it is a complete waste it will summon a new one every time, and the one you invested items into will be gone in 24hrs. Do not use items on pets enchantment stones whips ext.
                      I can confirm this as well. Pet seems pretty damn useless now to me lol, unless you can level it to 80 in one day I guess and as breeding material.
                      Originally posted by samurai-of-death View Post
                      Here is a picture of my level 10 eidolon mount stats and such for anyone curious

That was a lot less than I was expecting. I was expecting a minimum of like 82% going by +3.5% per level lol. That's a pity. So far, I've just been finding this whole system a waste of crystals... nothing good yet =/

Comment

Anyone have eidolon treasure lode open to at least one level? how does it work?

Comment

I'll post some pictures of the loot I get today from it after I log in and take screen shots and such I'll update this

Name:	5.png
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	1725329

Name:	4.png
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	1725330

Name:	3.png
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	1725331

Name:	2.png
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	1725332

Name:	1.png
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	1725333

From my 2 days of doing the lode it seems to be items from dragon coins Hope that helps answers some questions
                          Last edited by samurai-of-death; 06-26-2016, 09:55 AM.
                          server: (s41)Amethysy
                          IGN: (s41)samurai
                          Class: Fire Mage
                          Level:146 (eidolon)
                          Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
                          Wife: (s41)Carrastila
                          Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Originally posted by samurai-of-death View Post
                            I'll post some pictures of the loot I get today from it after I log in and take screen shots and such I'll update this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163644[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163646[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163647[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163648[/ATTACH]

From my 2 days of doing the lode it seems to be items from dragon coins Hope that helps answers some questions
                            Then,it isn't worth getting the Dig feature as far as we know?

Comment

What lvl of dig did you get? And how many items per dig just 1? the items seem to be junk so far seem to be junk hope there is some rare stuff thrown in

Comment

Working...
                              X