Beginner . Need Help on Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner . Need Help on Server

Hello Guys ! So this is the Situation . I've played crystal saga on 2012-2013 and i stopped playing it till now . I Got interested on coming back to Crystal saga . I've created a Character on the Latest Server but I Noticed there's a Low Amount of players on it . I've visited some other servers and noticed the same . Do you guys Recommend Any "High" Population Server ? Or Should i just wait for a New server in Crystal Saga 2 ?

Player activity in newer servers here almost always decline in a matter of months. If you do not mind the progress gap, older server groups do have a consistent populace, however it'll be difficult to compete as those servers are already years old.

You can take your chance waiting for a new server here (which will dwindle as they routinely do) or you can try out CSII. Currently, their alpha server is proving to be on the popular side. If you do decide on CSII, don't be afraid to try out the alpha. All progress there will be wiped August 12th, so all interested parties will be starting on the same foot once the official first server is launched later the same day (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rver-is-coming!)
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Player activity in newer servers almost always decline in a matter of months. Older server groups do have a consistent populace, however it'll be difficult to compete as those servers are already years old. You can take your chance waiting for a new server or you can even try out CSII. CSII is currently going through alpha testing, however there's quite a decent amount of players there.
      Lol you forwarding people out of Crystal saga to crystal saga II?! Seriously?!

Comment

Theres always huge cap on crystal saga on every server, thats because cash system R2's made.
        Thats been a major reason people quit crystal saga
        Crystal Saga 2
        S1-Starglade
        Kay

Comment

Working...
        X