Alternative Account exploiting for boosting purposes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Account exploiting for boosting purposes

[COLOR="#000000"]hi, good evening and thank you for taking some of your time to read this post:

it has come to my attention that many players are massively exploiting alternative accounts in order to boost their main character, normally i wouldn't say anything cos' as a player in a pay 2 win , i know some rule dodging must be done in order to keep on with the competence but there's a huge gap between a couple extra dungeons for extra resources and actually take on player events which give a major substantial amount of items, made for the top player on a certain aspect( strength , speed, fast click, dexterity, etc.) but the fact that people with high main characters are creating those characters and boosting them with game experience as well as non needed items in order to create an op alternative account that can get the opportunity from a lower character or from another actual player that fight its best and the fact that the aeria team is doing nothing but posting rules all the time in world channel is sort of annoying...
    cause this destroys the game stability and the fear of more of those accounts is an actual issue in game cause the strong keep on killing the new players and make them quit out of the fear of them being an alt, which unfortunately is bad for you guys cause you loose a potential new casher in you beloved billing system. this situation is kind of alarming mostly cause s1 only counts with 21 active players atm from the 54 we used to be at the beginning of last year(yeah believe it or not i count them, i should be GS but i get banned all the time..).

so my dear Aeria Gm, Gs staff:

i'd like to propose with the utmost respect a couple of new rules which will give you a bit more work on the ticketing, ip checking area but will stabilize the game situation

First of all:

Toss away the screenshot proof requirement in the ip check, alternative account abuse, boosting area : with this the report will be simpler, in case the ip of both names matches and the account doesn't meet the requirements specified for alternative accounts use( either a priest account for buffs or a mortal account lvl 30 for shopping purposes) the ban of one of these accounts proceed and in case of this being a consecutive conduct a sanction to the main account should be given in order of the aggression to the Terms of Service.

and in case of Event exploit an screenshot must be used to prove which character was the item acquisitor but an screenshot shouldn't be necessary in order to point the main account benefactor

that means: liberty to accuse anyone with proof of winning and the ip check proceeds to the supposedly benefactor with said proof.

in case it matches the main account or benefactor should be the one getting the ban as sanction in order to fulfill his/her agreement to the terms of service.

i really hope you guys can think about my words . i don't mean to tell you how to do your job or anything but as a long time crystal saga gamer i've been noticing my favorite game is dying and i as many other players are the cause of it, not because the alternative account, that's not my case. but because new players doesn't get a chance to grow in game over the pressure strong players like i exercise on them out of the fear of them being alternative accounts.

Best regards and i hope you guys can think upon my words.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-02-2017, 02:12 AM.

While Aeria has a strict rule against alt-usage, R2 does not. If you have concerns relating to such, it should be directed to their team on their platform.

Might I also provide a counterargument for the "just IP check them" proposal. There is such a thing as cyber cafes where anyone accessing our sites from said cafes holds the same IP per location. This is why hard evidence (screenshots) are mandatory when making accusations for any potential violations.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-22-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X