Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windfiery

Avg ammount of packs for wind is ?

Here is an old thread discussing the number of packs it took per poster: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4457-Windfiery

Keep in mind that it does ultimately depend on luck, so the numbers listed may or may not apply to your attempts.

Comment

Lets get windfiery #31

Hey, if anyone's wondering how many packs it would take to pop a wind from super mount packs, ill keep you's up to date lol.
      Currently used 14/15 super mount packs, no windfiery.
      Got prom wings, ALOT OF AFK CARDS ( why r2 ) Dung key, exp tokens, superior health orbs, soul shards. Basically everything else you didnt want
      I honestly think its mad how often i get afk cards from the pack bleh #14 hopefully ill get wind soon want that snow phoenix badly lol.

Comment

Basically it was based on luck, facts that will make you realize.
        - Super mount packs contains 10 items so basically per item has a chance of 10% to be draw
        - look at the price of super mount packs price 88 crystal(Vip) vs the windfiery on the Discount mount event has 4888 crystal so basically if you convert the 4888/88 it will be 55pcs super mount packs so 15 or 20 is not enough chance to be competitive for the price of instant mount.
        - And based on exp to get what you want, it was based on how many clicked you spent more click increases luck in a row.

Make your life to half and put the packs on the afk hp slot then go afk it will open fast all your packs hope you get your windfiery.
        Guild Webiste:
        Guild Webdeveloper:
        Guild Name: Team Genesis
        Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
        Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Thats actually really interesting lol, yeah i knew it was 10% but never really thought the more packs u click in a row the better chances. I bought 8, no wind then 4 packs no wind and then 2 more still no wind rofl. Alll on diff days btw and thanks for the help! Did u manage to get windfiery yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GabbGaming View Post
            Thats actually really interesting lol, yeah i knew it was 10% but never really thought the more packs u click in a row the better chances. I bought 8, no wind then 4 packs no wind and then 2 more still no wind rofl. Alll on diff days btw and thanks for the help! Did u manage to get windfiery yet?
            it is up to you, if you see your self playing this for 2 or 3 months better play wrangler event it will gave you free windfiery, if you ask me if ill cash this windfiery ill better invest on runes, tennet and favor. like what i said if you see your self still playing this cs (Dying) for months or year wait for black saturday they gave huge discount.
            Guild Webiste:
            Guild Webdeveloper:
            Guild Name: Team Genesis
            Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
            Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Working...
            X