X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arcang View Post
    Ohh ! That's why the prices went up.
    yup, now lets all blame demonfireeater for it
    If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

• Originally posted by R22887499 View Post
      yup, now lets all blame demonfireeater for it
      Hahahahaha

Comment

• Please put the drops back on the elites. With love here. ❤️

Comment

• stop moaning about lvl 150 drops. if they are back then good if not oh well just means you have to do dungeons and such. play the game properly instead of AFK all the time..

Comment

• Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
            stop moaning about lvl 150 drops. if they are back then good if not oh well just means you have to do dungeons and such. play the game properly instead of AFK all the time..
            would that mean we hoa.rders b rich without it okay then
            enjoy the price hike lowbies 3
            If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

• Elite drops are not back.

Elites drops have not been put back, they still remain ****.
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2017, 01:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
                let's make it simple ..

to those who always talking **** about the 150 area ,

idc at all even if it will comeback or not , since b4 that update im already playing this game ,

r2 just lack of announcing as to what happen ? why they broke stuff ? and when will it comeback or is it permanent ...

there will be no topic like these if they just posted somethin that we players ddnt even need to ask question ,

we just go to forum and we will find the answer , but that's not what happenin ,

they only care about getting more money , posting updates after maintenance , that's what they always do ,

even mods ddnt even know the answer to why every after maintenance , there are things that remove / bug / and many problems ...

so tired of their bullcrap , why there is a suggestion page if bout 1k + suggestion even 1 on it ddnt even happen...

why there's so many things in game that ddnt even resolve ...

r2 got over 100+ server and yet its still not stable... lmfao

r2 devs and support sucks ... period...
                ThugLife

Comment

• 150 map

hello r2 what happen on 150 map ?

Comment

• Lvl 150 map, who care ? go run dung area or event than better afk grinding in 150 map.

Comment

• Reverie Could you atleast Tell the Devs if they arnt bringing the Drops back to lvl 150 areas, could they atleast make the Elites drop normal elite drops?? The Elites only drop 2 Enchantment Crystals and 1 Holy Bottles. Elites normally drop equiptment and Gems. Would be nice to atleast use those zones to farm for gems. There elite mobs thats what they are suppose to drops

Comment

• Originally posted by chiaks View Post
                        Lvl 150 map, who care ? go run dung area or event than better afk grinding in 150 map.
                        Sure run dungeons or events... dungeons don't prove the items needed to progress in functions like tenets and so, events that do provide it can't be done due to the fact that there's not enough active players on majority of the servers so before you rage like a kid make sure of your facts by reading the previous pages
                        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

• what I suggested wasn't about being selfish, it was to help higher lvl players who pretty much worked hard to get themselves to that lvl. I don't like when lower lvl players make higher lvl players the only way to grow in stats. I mean u hav all these event and if u need help stop party with someone. also I didn't say everything has to but ill say most items that drop. if players want those good drops lvl urself to get up there then. I'm not selfish for the most part I normally share what I hav if I don't need at that very moment. I even help those if they ask me but I cant help if I don't know u need it. i wont help if i find others that need more then u

Comment

• where the 150 elite drops?? come on bring them back pls

Comment

• Originally posted by R2116855021 View Post
                              what I suggested wasn't about being selfish, it was to help higher lvl players who pretty much worked hard to get themselves to that lvl. I don't like when lower lvl players make higher lvl players the only way to grow in stats. I mean u hav all these event and if u need help stop party with someone. also I didn't say everything has to but ill say most items that drop. if players want those good drops lvl urself to get up there then. I'm not selfish for the most part I normally share what I hav if I don't need at that very moment. I even help those if they ask me but I cant help if I don't know u need it. i wont help if i find others that need more then u
                              need elites back or market gonna be 4ever tanked has people will hold on items till if/when they come back so they know actual price
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• As expected. It never returns a drop.
                                Some people marry ALT(new class char),marriage teleportation to the 150 map.
                                Spots disappear when many ALT are AFK at 150 map. Is that okay? hahaha.
                                So it is reasonable to think that there is no way to return drops.
                                If you want to strengthen ALT, you need to buy stuff from the Fate shop.
                                This is the best choice at present. Let's have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X