No announcement yet.

Pointless Peridot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well on my servers the best knights use peridots and they do have over 500k hp and 3rd soul. i dont see ur point in them being useless.
    personaly i use them on my priest to help her do dungeons faster since if she dont have to heal she can do more damage.

Comment

I put peridots on my alts so the fire in survival doesn't kill them, other than that they are pretty useless. Putting them on my pet is a good idea. Gen1 pets die too fast.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I have peridots on my helmet just for kicks I plan to replace them with sapphires probably, but yeah I agree they're useless just like the 120 health potions when you're lvl 150 with 300k+ hp they don't help in the slightest imo. It would be nice if you could socket peridots into pet gear however.
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

thats not true, i am an old player but a weak one because i refuse to level my players. i have 5 immaculate rubies in my weapon

Comment

Working...
          X