Is cs site close?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is cs site close?

I can't even go in to the cs site (this is not log in problum is i can go in the site) and i cant even go send a ticket lmao nothing works but forum
    Last edited by thepkmaster; 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM. Reason: add something
    Crystal Saga
    IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
    Sever:Lycanmarsh
    Level:Eidolon Lv80+
    Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
    Class:Knight

Broken Realm
    IGN: darksidepk
    Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
    Level: Lv 40+
    Guild: None Yet o.o
    Class:Paladin

yeah, this has been happening quite a lot lately.... Not really sure what the hell were they doing....

Comment

The servers that our websites are hosted on are currently undergoing a maintenance right now. We apologize for not having an announcement up, but our tech department didn't get the notice on it until after the maintenance had started.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

how long will the maintenance take? thanks~
        Server: Horlorn Cliff
        IGN: Sky
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Plane: Eidolon
        Lv: 69

Comment

yeah thanks for that. lost ladder run, lost baths, lost daily soul shards. awesome.

Comment

how long is this going to take Storm??? I still have 3 bath, ladder, DIV's and countless other things I need to do b4 reset tonight....this isn't cool at all, and the players need to be fairly compensated for this downtime, and not AFK cards and 2x tokens, I mean something that will credit us this lost experience, as I'm almost lvl 102, and would be now after doing ladder if I could only ENTER the game, lol. UGGGGGHGHGHH!

Comment

We've been told it should be just another one to two hours. When I hear its done I'll let folks. Seems it had been timed to occur with the regular maintenance, but the people who host the servers for our website started early for some reason.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
              X