randomly lost 1k patk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randomly lost 1k patk

i lost 1k patk , i havent changed anything on my equips, havent upgraded anything, i just lost it. anyone having the same problem?

check pixie/title
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I'm going to move this to discussion thread for now, if further information is found that this is indeed happening to others please provide screenshots and as much information as possible. Thanks!

Comment

Maybe you had buffs before which you lost.

Comment

checklist:
          -buffs
          -pixie
          -title
          -gear
          -enchantment
          -debuffs (dungeon)
          -mount

did I miss anything?
          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
          Server: Tree of Life
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Harmless

Comment

I had 5998 pdefense unbuffed,shadow of a doubt,pixie/mount on. I check every day and catalog my stats after i level,improve soul,etc.. Why? because i am paranoid of these type of games and want to see exactly what does what. I went to increase my soul today so i put on title, mounted/pixie up.waited for all buff to go away and ***...my physical defense is down to 5901. Please explain this.....

Comment

Also, i never record stats if i have blessing/seng/elixers/etc. as i said, i am very meticulous about these things ever since i was a child and discovered all the failures of leveling in phantasy star on regular sega...aka minimum dmg increasing with max hp,etc. This is simply a glitch that i lost 97 pdef. mods please look into this and don't look for generic excuses that only an ignorant poster would miss. thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X