Internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet

Yeah. Stupid internet i've been having lately. I'm wondering why, my internet works for every other site huge periods of time, but when i go onto crystal saga, the internet literally DROPS non stop every 2 minutes?? Non stop dc no use in playing at the moment. Its really starting to **** me off. Is there any reason for this? ;/ We contacted out internet company about it, the internet they said is fine o.O
    • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
    • Character - Krissy729
    • Class - Hybrid Priest
    • Plane - Eidolon
    • Level - 108+
    I'm a noobc:
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
    they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
    Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now
    We'll do that what we want to... <3

Your internet connection might be fine, but there could be a hop along the route between you and the game experiencing issues. Since the game requires a constant communication between your computer and the server, any issues along the way will create lag or a disconnection.

When you contact your ISP to check your connection, they only check your connection to the internet itself. Did you tell them you were experiencing an issue staying connected to Crystal Saga?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Nope, haven't told them about it, will have to bug parents to see if theres an issue with this computer and the connection. There are a truck load of people and devices connected to this internet. this computer and one of the ipod / droid phones disconnects too. This computer only seems to do it when I try to connect to CS, (and now other sites) for more than 2-4 hours. >.< Dumb computer... Will have to contact the internet soon about it >.<
      • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
      • Character - Krissy729
      • Class - Hybrid Priest
      • Plane - Eidolon
      • Level - 108+
      I'm a noobc:
      Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
      they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
      Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
      Well look who's laughing now
      We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

Working...
      X