Event Timing Unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Timing Unfair

Can Someone please help us tell GM of Crystal Saga that the game event is unfair to all countries.

1) Server timing is different from singapore and other many countries as all the game event is started day in server timing, But do your know that its night in singapore and other country and that timing we are all sleeping and cant participle.almost all the event is so late that we cant participle and having hard time playing. Hope that is able to change somethings like Event is on Day &Night Timing So different countries player can enjoy those event.

2) Why mostly of the items(Bound), i find it really irritating as space limited yet so many bound (items), a few (Bound) will since fine, But i Found that mostly pack, greed,red...dragon coin toss will all get (Bound),Event eggs also have Bound, its just doesnt have to be (Bound) for some items as it making it weird for it. Like >Egg, Weapon, wearing, espicially Gems, This items are suppose to be able to be trading making it more sense.reduce more space. Just some sharing Hope GM can improve on it.

You're kidding? You want R2 to change their game to satisfy you? If they change it then other countries will be disadvantaged. It'll never happen.

Comment

Well... R2Games are contract-bound to only hold those events in certain times only. This is, after all, "built for the western times and areas". I live in SouthEast Asia and I could (kind of) cope up with the event times. (Sacrifice my class times ahaha)

As for the bound items, the gems you could forge them to a frag shard. The other bound items, keep using them or throw 'em away.

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

If They Change It Yo Make You Happy Other Players Wouldn't Be Happy. There Isn't A Way To Satisfy Everyone So Try Finding A Server That Best Suits You.

And With The Bound Stuff Events Should Give Bound Stuff So You Don't Alt Farm It. And The Only Gems I Know You Can Get Is From Vidalia So Make A Frag Shard With It Then Trade Those To Unbound Gems.
        Spend Your Contribution On Vault Expanders And Delete The Bound Things You Don't Need. You Also May Make A Level 11 Alt To Hold Your Unbounds As A Second Vault.
        Game : Crystal Saga
        IGN:Full Insanity
        Class: Holy Priest
        Level:
        Wings:
        Guild:Exile
        Soul:
        Pets
        Mount:
        Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

+1 for those comments posted above