r2 Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 Deals

r2 needs to quit giving back door deals to certain players, it's unfair to everyone else. Whether its a discounted fate shop or getting specific items that aren't in shop. It's annoying and I'm aware that it's still going on.

Well that explains some things...
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

do you mean mall? 1st time im hearing about backdoor deals for certain players from directly r2 :O
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

yeah not sure what a back door deal is your speaking of from r2. mallmo isn't r2
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          do you mean mall? 1st time im hearing about backdoor deals for certain players from directly r2 :O
          I'm not talking about mall, mall can be used by anyone. I'm talking about deals players make with r2 or special players getting benefits like how gm's used to get their own discount on fate shop to the point where it would be worth cashing on r2. I say "used" because I doubt there are any gm's playing anymore. The players aren't allowed to talk about it either and I even remember a player exposing them in forums a while back for it.

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post

I'm not talking about mall, mall can be used by anyone. I'm talking about deals players make with r2 or special players getting benefits like how gm's used to get their own discount on fate shop to the point where it would be worth cashing on r2. I say "used" because I doubt there are any gm's playing anymore. The players aren't allowed to talk about it either and I even remember a player exposing them in forums a while back for it.
            We're diving into some serious history here..

Once upon a time ago, there was a bit of added incentive for cashers to recharge huge amounts of money in one lump sum (we're talking triple 0's here), and upon doing so, were able to get a bit of extra rewards. The program was discontinued after the person you are referring to abused it and ended up banned. There is currently no incentive program, discounts, or other offers from R2 for anyone outside of what's directly given by the game itself, and it has been several years since there was such an offer.

There was an another instance of GMs selling items for cash, which was only discovered when one of those items was an item that was not actually obtainable in the game. All parties involved were terminated and now there's only two R2 employees, and that second person is replacing the first one, who are able to send items in Crystal Saga, which is how it has been for years now.

If you are hearing that someone got stuff from R2, they are lying. If someone is saying they got an item from a GM that isn't obtainable elsewhere, they should be reported, as we have had merges with other platforms and there may still be a rogue GM account floating around that should be removed.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The player got pis.sed off at r2 or something so then he told everyone about the deals he made. Was very long ago lol

Comment

would u say another gm doing deals here too? how a bot suppose to get that much xtal, cant be possible o.o
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                  would u say another gm doing deals here too? how a bot suppose to get that much xtal, cant be possible o.o
                  It's likely no different than how GMs used to max out our test toons' crystals and code in and deliver bulk items.

Comment

is it possible that a player knows the "code" (s)
                    is it possible that codes are the same from other games?

example only (not a real code)
                    Ragnarok Online
                    add_item_this_to_player
                    add_gold_amount_to_player

such code work in Crystal saga?

Comment

Originally posted by polletpiedad View Post
                      is it possible that a player knows the "code" (s)
                      is it possible that codes are the same from other games?

example only (not a real code)
                      Ragnarok Online
                      add_item_this_to_player
                      add_gold_amount_to_player

such code work in Crystal saga?
                      lol why would they tell us
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

coz the only way to do cheating is thru coding. how can someone cheat if no one knows the codes? that is why i doubt that there is cheat in this game. and i find it funny that people thinks of cheating when someone does so faaaaar beyond their normal. like spending, his normal is $8 per month, another is spending $800 per week, another is $8000 per month. the $8 per month always accuse the $800 per week of cheating while the $800 per week also accuse the $8000 per month of cheating. like this thread. :-)

Comment

coz the only way to do cheating is thru coding. how can someone cheat if no one knows the codes? that is why i doubt that there is cheat in this game. and i find it funny that people thinks of cheating when someone does so faaaaar beyond their normal. like spending, his normal is $8 per month, another is spending $800 per week, another is $8000 per month. the $8 per month always accuse the $800 per week of cheating while the $800 per week also accuse the $8000 per month of cheating. like this thread. :-)
                          lol I knew a coder on my server, he doesn't play anymore but he's made a vid of him just running through psych without pressing a button. Besides, knowing how to code only lets u do it for free, there are websites where you can pay to bot your characters.

Comment

and you are referring to bot, right? you can code to bot the characters, mean to play the character even without touching the mouse/kb.

my question is, can he code to have many crystals? is it "code-able"?
                            if yes, then there is a cheat somewhere else. if no, then there is no cheat at all.

-edit-

if botting (afk NOT using the afk card) is topic, i, myself, can create a script which allows me to attack mobs and grind one whole certain map. but with crystals and item editing, it is not possible.
                            Last edited by polletpiedad; 07-24-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

and you are referring to bot, right? you can code to bot the characters, mean to play the character even without touching the mouse/kb.

my question is, can he code to have many crystals? is it "code-able"?
                              if yes, then there is a cheat somewhere else. if no, then there is no cheat at all.

-edit-

if botting (afk NOT using the afk card) is topic, i, myself, can create a script which allows me to attack mobs and grind one whole certain map. but with crystals and item editing, it is not possible.
                              Considering how a game runs on codes, you probably can but then again that's a whole different thing. For bots, you have to place clickers(links), and they'll follow the command. What you're talking about would take some pro hacker lol. Not anyone can easily just change around codes to where you could get unlimited in game currency otherwise all games would be ******. They have protection against that type of ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X