This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damn84 View Post

not defending anyone.. but ure an idiot if u count all based on xtal worth.. its all obtainable.. just need time.. i can farm around 200 puc/day n get like 100 ss/day.. thats just by farming not counting u can buy puc cause theyre tradable, event, n lot other way..
    if he's getting all day in like 1-2weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by waystallker View Post

if he's getting all day in like 1-2weeks?
      thats only by farming without spending xtal.. dont know n dont care how they got it.. might use xtal or might use mall.. dnt want to assume.. each have their own way..
      only want to say that hes an idiot if counting all stuff based on xtal worth..
      ONLY CARE ABOUT THAT GM SWORD CAUSE I CANT GET IT EVEN IF I PLAYED FOR 1000 YEARS.. GIVE ME ONE AND I WONT COMPLAIN
      - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

thats only by farming without spending xtal.. dont know n dont care how they got it.. might use xtal or might use mall.. dnt want to assume.. each have their own way..
        only want to say that hes an idiot if counting all stuff based on xtal worth..
        ONLY CARE ABOUT THAT GM SWORD CAUSE I CANT GET IT EVEN IF I PLAYED FOR 1000 YEARS.. GIVE ME ONE AND I WONT COMPLAIN
        Yeah I'm still curious about that GM sword too , how does a non-r2 based toon get a hold of GM sword. I was told all the gm's vanished on kongregate so I doubt the gm sword was transferred to r2.
        Last edited by Alt18; 09-04-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

not defending anyone.. but ure an idiot if u count all based on xtal worth.. its all obtainable.. just need time.. i can farm around 200 puc/day n get like 100 ss/day.. thats just by farming not counting u can buy puc cause theyre tradable, event, n lot other way..
          finally, a word from a veteran.

only want to say that he's an idiot if counting all stuff based on xtal worth..
          they are the same person. if not, then they are sharing accounts (which is not allowed)
          and yes he is just an idiot. he does not know that there are many ways to obtain items without "cheating"
          you only need braincells. unfortunately, he does not have the right amount, so he accuse others of the method he only know. that is cheating.

me too, i want that GM sword

Comment

Originally posted by polletpiedad View Post

finally, a word from a veteran.

they are the same person. if not, then they are sharing accounts (which is not allowed)
            and yes he is just an idiot. he does not know that there are many ways to obtain items without "cheating"
            you only need braincells. unfortunately, he does not have the right amount, so he accuse others of the method he only know. that is cheating.

me too, i want that GM sword
            since you seems to know so much about "many ways to obtain items" without "cheating" could u tell me how to get those ss,puc,genie upgrade crystal,chaos set,20+ divine gems in less than 2 week from someoen that just started?

Comment

Originally posted by waystallker View Post

since you seems to know so much about "many ways to obtain items" without "cheating" could u tell me how to get those ss,puc,genie upgrade crystal,chaos set,20+ divine gems in less than 2 week from someoen that just started?
              I do 6 voids daily and don't get 200+ puc daily, how to get sir
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

are you sure about that "2 week"?
                have you not consider the class? it is just new.

what if i tell you, there is a player with Archer playing the game for years now and decided to create a Shifter and puts the items/upgrade to it. is it not allowed that the new char upgrade to what it can?

another question, if you found a gold mine, will you share it to the world? we are in the 20th century and information is the most expensive thing in the world. it is not cheap so people with no money can't have it.

since i pity you, i will give you a little tip. i have here a computer, just beside where i am sitting right now, that can make 4000 solutions per second. it costs $xxx,xxx.xx unless you cant make one like this, you cant make what you are asking.

Comment

are you sure about that "2 week"?
                  have you not consider the class? it is just new.

what if i tell you, there is a player with Archer playing the game for years now and decided to create a Shifter and puts the items/upgrade to it. is it not allowed that the new char upgrade to what it can?

another question, if you found a gold mine, will you share it to the world? we are in the 20th century and information is the most expensive thing in the world. it is not cheap so people with no money can't have it.

since i pity you, i will give you a little tip. i have here a computer, just beside where i am sitting right now, that can make 4000 solutions per second. it costs $xxx,xxx.xx unless you cant make one like this, you cant make what you are asking.
                  So you mean he/she can put all the puc and ss that she already used on new class?oh and genie came out not 2 long ago so please go find better reason

Beastmaster isn't new o.and even if he had an archer and been playing for years could u explain to me what he been doing all these years with all those puc for him to upgrade his "new" char to blue mist?and it saying trading items to his "new" char? He can trade ss? **** I didn't know oh and most of his upgrade are non tradable stuff example holy favor and chi aura(well it is tradable.but mostly bound if u farm)
                  Last edited by Reverie; 09-05-2017, 08:11 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

like i told you, your braincell is not enough for things like this. i gave you a tip already. that should be enough. think what you wanna think. and as for me i am laughing to my heart's content while you sulk in despair and regret. good day.

--
                    i still hope that an r2 employee will talk to me. i mean r2 themselves so i can tell them how this is possible.
                    Last edited by polletpiedad; 09-05-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

like i told you, your braincell is not enough for things like this. i gave you a tip already. that should be enough. think what you wanna think. and as for me i am laughing to my heart's content while you sulk in despair and regret. good day.

--
                      i still hope that an r2 employee will talk to me. i mean r2 themselves so i can tell them how this is possible.
                      true my braincell isn't enough to understand idiot like you oh and that tip doesn't answer my question lmao I asked how he did it not how you did it which idgaf

Comment

can't you think of a simple answer?

what if that person has a computer better than mine?
                        what if that person has a computer that can make 12000 solutions per second? or more.

omg your brain. do you have any?

if you still cant think of other possibilities besides cheating, keep ****ing in your seat trying to figure out how to improve your life. go back to school and study well, listen to your parents, find a decent job, earn and spend, learn to accept that life is not fair, try asking your god why it has forsaken you.

ydgaf? but you whine like a swine. oh c'mon.
                        hahahaha

Comment

so good computer = 200 puc+ daily? seems legit

in other news, earth is flat
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

That's enough bickering. I will be closing this thread now that this discussion has veered towards childish tacts. Further inquiries or concerns will need to be followed up with via ticket or PM. Thank you for joining us.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 09-05-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X