Snowmen bosses / Infinite Prestige

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowmen bosses / Infinite Prestige

Well first I just want to thank r2 for the awesome Christmas events. On to the thread topic, I was wondering if anyone took advantage of the snowmen bosses to get lots of roses. For the last two weeks I traded hundreds of my farmed PC/HW and some other stuff like BSE, etc... for roses. Also I made parties for all the Snowmen bosses on 1 instance for each time they spawned. I would pass all the other loot and in turn my guildies passed me the roses. After two grueling weeks and 40,000 clicks later I finally got the infinite prestige title yesterday! I've been on S5 at kongregate for almost 3 months and this is by far the most satisfying accomplishment I've achieved. Maybe I'm just being ostentatious, but I wanted to share this and see if anyone else did the same thing and took advantage of the mass amount of roses from the Ice Cold Hearts event to get the title.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Infinite Prestige.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	1734069
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

yup i already know it since i search whats the purpose of prestige ingame... but yeah so hard to get lots of roses to me
    have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

I originally started working on that title when the Goddess System was first introduced. However, I switched gears and just started working on getting the self buff (finally did thanks to the free lances with this last event ;- Have to say, the title seems definitely worth the effort though. Congrats!
      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
      IGN: Codawg
      Server: Celestial Haven
      Guild: BrimStone
      Class: Beastmaster
      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Thank you. Can't wait to make slayer gear, it should make having this title even more worth the trouble it was to get.
        Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 01-03-2013, 09:34 AM.
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Snowman boss, like all boss events, are worthless unless your a rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterjbm View Post
            Snowman boss, like all boss events, are worthless unless your a rogue.
            And yet the OP posted a screenshot of a Ranger.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

his pic is of the infinte prestige, with his ranger. You know as well as I do that last hit kill/no aggro bosses are really only killable by rogues, especially on busy servers. I'm not making an assault on you moderators, I know you guys are doing something for free because you love the game and you can't just alter stuff. It is what it is however.

Comment

From what I could tell from killing a lot of the snowmen first hit got the drops. So last hit and aggro had nothing to do with it like gotor or the turkey bosses. Whomever set up parties first and were prepared and ready early got more snowmen kills thus more drops. Although it could be different on other servers idk. The best rouges on our server are in my guild and helped instead of working against me. Either way this was a great event and it felt like a real Christmas present from r2. As I say to a lot of people I think the different classes are very well balanced, but if you don't like losing to rouges you could always start over and choose the rouge class.
                IronSight
                Kong server 5
                Apocalypse guild
                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

We got a guy on s60 (the new server) that already has it aswell

Comment

dafuq, i've been on kong since it started, and i don't even have that much prestige, let alone be able to kill them.

Comment

Nice infinite, only 1 on our server has that amount.
                      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                      Level: 130
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                      Guild: Rebels
                      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                        From what I could tell from killing a lot of the snowmen first hit got the drops. So last hit and aggro had nothing to do with it like gotor or the turkey bosses. Whomever set up parties first and were prepared and ready early got more snowmen kills thus more drops. Although it could be different on other servers idk. The best rouges on our server are in my guild and helped instead of working against me. Either way this was a great event and it felt like a real Christmas present from r2. As I say to a lot of people I think the different classes are very well balanced, but if you don't like losing to rouges you could always start over and choose the rouge class.
                        This is completely untrue as we have set up multiple parties at AFK spots only to have a rogue pop up and steal it.

Comment

Well there was two ways to reset them from what I know. One get the snowmen to follow you around an Xmas tree near by and the 2nd which I'm not sure of cloak as a rouge then attack, but my friend that's a rouge said it worked then later said it didn't. I'm still pretty sure it was first hit though cause I beat out rouges every time I got the first hit.
                          IronSight
                          Kong server 5
                          Apocalypse guild
                          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                            dafuq, i've been on kong since it started, and i don't even have that much prestige, let alone be able to kill them.
                            Which server? and I couldn't solo the snowmen bosses if that's what you mean, they healed too fast.
                            IronSight
                            Kong server 5
                            Apocalypse guild
                            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Working...
                            X