No announcement yet.

Land Grab Bug in Floran Everglades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not fair GM, we loss by bug, do something, their guild take the hold of LG now by bug, our guild should be given something as compensation,

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
      And who exactly said they would win the LG? No compensation will be given cause it's not a sure reward they would have gotten anyways.
      look again mr. speeds it's almost 15 mins and the famous guild only got 914 score which means they didn't defend their towers well or they can't take towers like in the second picture. As far as i know, ANJell is on a spree in floran with Yuni as their GM. The print screen shows it well that they deserve the win.
      IGN: (S43)Raineee
      Class: Mage
      Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
      Guild: (S43)Champions
      Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        And who exactly said they would win the LG? No compensation will be given cause it's not a sure reward they would have gotten anyways.
        We took all towers b4 5 mins so we thought the score is just invisible so we decided to spawn kill them in their respawn points, almost gotor time, we left bcos it was clearly a game where we're really meant to lose.

Originally posted by R21743285 View Post
        Yeah kinda upsetting losing something we obviously would've won anyway and the fact that it is an in-game bug meant our actions were futile. Now Famous all big-headed in their fake bug win.

shadow didn't brag about winning though

we can take this bug ok without compensation of the match was a tie or a close one but hello? we're winning. :\ look at the other people who realized it's a bug too. this is a different case on what happened to exigent bluff. the one who got the score bug was clearly losing so compensation to them wouldn't be necessary but here defended our towers for more than 20 mins guild reserves is a small compensation but it would really help the guild
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-06-2013, 11:45 AM. Reason: Merged posts
        Character Name: Yuni
        Class: Cutest Retribution Knight
        Guild: ANJell
        Position: Guild Master

Officially retired from Killer's Den

Comment

Damn when we starded i saw that was no score but i didnt knew if was bugged

Comment

IIRC this bug happens whenever there is not a maintenance. Just relax and deal with the fact that another guild is in control of LG this week and kick some butt next week. Nothing will be compensated.

Server: Amethyst Forest
            Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Sanctuary
            Name: Miroku
            Husband: Codawg

Comment

It happens every LG after no maintenence. The GMs are aware that it happens, but have trouble finding what causes it since last time it was an issue they've said they can't recreate it on their end. They're trying to find a fix, but as they can only test to see if it works after the rare occassion there's no maintenence, might be awhile for a true fix.
              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

lol there was no bug. photoshop pics. just cry babies cuz they got owned in LG

Comment

yep ussaly when theres no maitnece lg is bugged in some way sometimes theres no towers sometimes one team wont get any points and sometimes neither team gets any points but in some way its bugged ._.

Comment

nah we both got points theyr just sore losers

Comment

well even if it was or wasnt bugged theres always next week .-.

Comment

Working...
                      X