CS better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS better

GM i think crystal saga is better than the br .. i think many players will agree on me .. pls keep updating CS .. make new servers like u did before .. dnt stop updating it cuz u have another game .. cs got u like a lot of money dnt stop updating now pls ..
    Yes
    84.62%
    No
    15.38%

yah... CS is now dying...

Comment

CS, CLegacy, SagaofHeroes all dying, but not sure whether BR is the answer.

Comment

there are some contents in BR that are better than crystal saga, especially the 3-team seng they have.
        But all in all I have to agree with you guys, CS is better in my opinion. And yes CS is dying, i been looking around for a new crystal saga server to come out for sometime now but even the other publishers aren't putting one out.

Comment

The game is dying becuase of the greed, they dont bring good updates to keep people intrested, they recycle the same broke and bad updates every couple months and expect people to stick around for them.

Comment

"CS is dying"

If every MMO died when its players said it was dying, none of them would make it to their 2nd anniversary. As long as new players come replace those that quit, a game is still alive. That's why WoW, Runescape, Secret of the Solstice, and zomg are still kicking despite being pronounced dead over and over and over again...

Not saying CS isn't dying, but I'm also not saying it is either. Just saying just because players might think it is, doesn't make it true.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

they need to do something with seng
              IGN: Storm
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 60
              Class: Ice Mage
              Guild: Judgement
              Server: Bearpaw Valley

Bearpaws #1 noob

Comment

I always thought crystal saga was better.It's funner to me and my computer loads teriable with broken realm and it's landforms. Also i think the people look weird >_> (goes for wartune aswell) i like the way the little toons look on Crystal saga c: they look cuter(lol) .I've tried Broken realm and i disliked it.I sorta think the GMs are paying more attention to Wartune and Broken realm (idk about Castlot or whatever it's called) and paying less attention to Crystal saga (agreeing with ragex0411).I think also we should get better events though c: a pet one or bringing back the GMUT even would be pretty good.Or in my case a pet event or a EW and HW event of even a Soul print event c: (not trying to be greedy for events or anything just giving suggestions)
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

any mmorpg I've played, people didn't get what they wanted, didn't see the spike of activity anymore and start calling it dying. To hell with that: new players start playing every day, you just haven't acquainted yourself with them yet. (people you know, quit game so you think it's growing empty. People you don't know start playing game: a population in the shadows to you).
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

CS is a lot better to me, it just feels a lot more complex and interesting, while on the other hand BR feels like a simplified and poopy version of CS.
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server: Whisperwind Beach
                    IGN: hei
                    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                    Guild: Nightmare
                    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                    Server: Tauren Camp
                    IGN: Izaya
                    Lvl: 45+ Archer
                    Guild: Mayhem
                    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

i gotta agree with it CS is indeed dying but its not us players fault's its the game comp's fault all Broken realm is like is a CS metts Wartune turning it into a Rioded out version of the game most of us know and love.
                      the only real way CS will get a revival is if the coders and programmers decide to give us what we want real event like they did a year ago when i first started to play otherwise it doesn't matter the # of new players that come it will continue to die

just a reminder to the GM's(The Paid ones) and games owner this game will die off with a gust of wind unless something is done to prevent it

Comment

yah make a new server and more new events and i will donate in s61 GM's keep on ignoring this thread hackers out there must teach them a lesson haha!!

Comment

CS is dieing for sure because its a totally noob game, most games usually keep me hooked for 2 or more years...this game only kept me for like 5-6 months before i got so bored of it that i quit playing.
                          Infact all the games R2 do are boring, and they do nothing to improve the experience, they just try to coin in as much money as they can before it goes tits up, then when people stop spending money they make a new server in the hope that people go there and spend cash to be top of that server before it starts dieing too.
                          Last edited by chainsawcarver; 01-17-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I think CS is better cause it can attract a wider set of an audience but I think overtime Broken Realm is gonna have better graphics & setup. I don't think CS is dying, I think it's just slowing down a lil. That's ok cause the more that quit or slow down the better I become Overall compared to others.
                            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                            Level: 130
                            Class: Rogue
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                            Guild: Rebels
                            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

heres what i think .. CS has cleaner graphics and landscapes .. BR is just too much and is very messed up .. ( my opinion) ... the characters in br are way too realistic .. i miss the CS cute characters .. and a lot of things

i just cant believe that after the staff of R2 made thousands out of CS they completely ignore it. its true some may think that BR is a better game then what about the people who think CS Is better ?? .. please GM continue making bright ideas for CS .. new servers new pets new instances ..

Comment

Working...
                              X