Dragon Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Hunt

IMHO I believe that the dragon hunt needs a complete overhaul. The chance to win worthless items you can get with just a few hours online is so high its actually sickening. Of course there are those who get something worth it and congrats to you, I have been playing this game for half a year and the changes to the dragon hunt doesn't seem worthy of all the little coins you pass out, and considering I am a non casher or vip and i and completely unsatisfied with the items that are dished out really makes me wonder how vips are not whining about it considering they pay to get extra coins, if your on for 2-4hrs or just afking you can get a majority of the items that actually seem to be rewarded, i get the same junk every day with it being by chance i really don't see how that is possible. THIS may be just one big QQ but i believe with people who do pay and even those who don't they would like to win something of real value not potions worth 4 coupons, and etc.. I may be outta place but will someone at least think about it, if you get 1 coin a day, but half the items that seem to be the majority winnings are imo WORTHLESS, shouldnt there be better items to win? Out of 6 months of play i have only won 1 item i could say was worth anything a demon egg, which hatched, "praise be to jesus." But the odds and items i believe are not acceptable, I may be wrong or just a very very unlucky person but i feel i had to QQ to someone. IF at all maybe some thinking could be done on the matter.

Well I for one agree that dhunt items suck , but if u were smart , like i am xD well then you'd create many of characters in a remote account , and keep doing the dhunt until you get the red dragon coin , then see what you'll get , if you don't have anything useful delete the char and do it again , i always do it like that when im bored ( which is basically every day and minute ) and i sometimes get like 10 18g from doing that per day

Comment

yeah i agree dhunt sucks but i guess ur just unlucky i get armor pieces, enchantment crystals, and eggs almost everyday and i only have 3 toons :P

Comment

Working...
      X