Viceroy, Honor, Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viceroy, Honor, Fun

There has been a lot of high level b****ing about the honor system in Seng and how everyone from Viceroy on up will lose honor if they die in PvP.

Think about it though. There are limited slots from Elector on up. Who ever gets there first retains that slot forever. Kinda dull.

BUT . . . if you lose enough honor to lose your current position, now what's the first thing you do? Challenge those above you so that they lose honor and you gain!
    Now the top tier is a constantly evolving showdown, like gunfighters in the Wild West.

As newer players rise through the ranks there are more, fresh challengers.

This is wicked.

most servers have multiple emperors, not limited

Comment

What I meant was that there are a set number of each of those high honor ranks that can be on each server. Idk what they're doing about the number on merged servers.

Comment

Originally posted by chicago View Post
        What I meant was that there are a set number of each of those high honor ranks that can be on each server. Idk what they're doing about the number on merged servers.
        This is stated ingame, but in action it is not like that. Our honor-rankings are 20 players with emperor-rank and more emperor's besides that. Doesn't seem limited to me.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

it adjusts according to honor rankings of server(s) as stated in the honor tab under the player section :P i think it says it does it weekly. but i see where hes goin with this
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

I don't think that feature works correctly right now as there are multiple emperors and they been on the rankings for at least a few months now.
            Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
            Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
            -Kind Regards V
            -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

that may be true...our hasnt updated yet even though most are just Archdukes
              Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
              X