Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question regarding stat choices for Heraldry and Wing Etherealization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding stat choices for Heraldry and Wing Etherealization

I´m currently planing on working on my Wing Etherealization (WE) and my Heraldry but I´m still not sure which stats I should focus mainly.
    As a quick information beforhand: I´m playing a knight.

For Heraldry I´ve been thinking about going full dream seals since they straight up offer the most raw damage with enough %-strenght.
    The other two I´ve been considering would be "Seal of Slaughter" (cause crit damage is never bad to have) and "Seal of Souls".
    I´m currently leaning towards either the soul or the dream seals.
    I´ve dismissed the evil seals for no real reason (honestly, AGI and END are useful stats, I just prefer the rest).
    And I´m planning to go for 8x the seal that I´m going to go for.

About WE: I´m only really considering going full strenght or full damage.
    Strenght would offer me 960 strenght per maxed slot (100% from soul, 40% priest buff) which would equal about 1920 damage and 2280 HP ignoring %-increases.
    I´ve read that only the soul seems to increase the stats from this system which would just mean that strenght straight up wins.
    If all %-boosts are considered then the 5000 damage per slot would be way superior in terms of raw damage.
    So if anybody can give me some insights or suggestions I would be really thankful.

PS: Thinking about this stuff made me consider switching from Gloirana as goddes to Victoria. Would that be worth with all the strenght and int that is in the game now or do the crit damage and attackspeed still outweight the stats from Victoria ?
    Last edited by R2109499284; 03-15-2019, 08:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the last phrase regarding Heraldry

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
    I´m currently planing on working on my Wing Etherealization (WE) and my Heraldry but I´m still not sure which stats I should focus mainly.
    As a quick information beforhand: I´m playing a knight.

For Heraldry I´ve been thinking about going full dream seals since they straight up offer the most raw damage with enough %-strenght.
    The other two I´ve been considering would be "Seal of Slaughter" (cause crit damage is never bad to have) and "Seal of Souls".
    I´m currently leaning towards either the soul or the dream seals.
    I´ve dismissed the evil seals for no real reason (honestly, AGI and END are useful stats, I just prefer the rest).
    And I´m planning to go for 8x the seal that I´m going to go for.

About WE: I´m only really considering going full strenght or full damage.
    Strenght would offer me 960 strenght per maxed slot (100% from soul, 40% priest buff) which would equal about 1920 damage and 2280 HP ignoring %-increases.
    I´ve read that only the soul seems to increase the stats from this system which would just mean that strenght straight up wins.
    If all %-boosts are considered then the 5000 damage per slot would be way superior in terms of raw damage.
    So if anybody can give me some insights or suggestions I would be really thankful.

PS: Thinking about this stuff made me consider switching from Gloirana as goddes to Victoria. Would that be worth with all the strenght and int that is in the game now or do the crit damage and attackspeed still outweight the stats from Victoria ?
    Depends if you do pvp or not, right now there is too much crit def for crit dmg to be useful in pvp so full dreams is the way to go and full str on WE imo as you have soul attribute boost %, priest buff and peace SB if you use that, im a priest and im full dream/intell WE and use peace SB, matk is quite nice.

stat %'s like hp/patk will also work for attributes making them that much stronger, even more stronger when you consider wing buff, assuming you have prome wings, wing buff is 10% chance to proc which is quite often really and boosts attributes so ya, ur str will get quite high and you'll get more patk/hp outta it imo.

i wouldn't consider seal of souls, idek what it is, is that the attack speed? if anything make 1 full set dreams to use for basically everything then attack speed seals for chompers or similar event bosses so u can farm more tokens
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

Depends if you do pvp or not, right now there is too much crit def for crit dmg to be useful in pvp so full dreams is the way to go and full str on WE imo as you have soul attribute boost %, priest buff and peace SB if you use that, im a priest and im full dream/intell WE and use peace SB, matk is quite nice.

stat %'s like hp/patk will also work for attributes making them that much stronger, even more stronger when you consider wing buff, assuming you have prome wings, wing buff is 10% chance to proc which is quite often really and boosts attributes so ya, ur str will get quite high and you'll get more patk/hp outta it imo.

i wouldn't consider seal of souls, idek what it is, is that the attack speed? if anything make 1 full set dreams to use for basically everything then attack speed seals for chompers or similar event bosses so u can farm more tokens
      Yeah, it was the attackspeed one, unless somebody else says something different and has reasons behind it I´ll likely just go for dream seals.
      And I´m not using peace SB right now, I´ve been thinking of switching to it but right now I´still using light SB.
      Thanks for your input.

Would you suggest switching goddes though ? I woulnd´t really mind the cost of switching all that much if it´s worth it in the long run.
      Last edited by R2109499284; 03-15-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

80% crit dmg from 8 Seal of Slaughter aint bad tho. Ofc as others mentioned depends on if you pvp or not, and your prefered build. As for me I'm tank/dps. I dont do much pvp, but i love the dmg it gives. Especially when considering 20% vamp from bloodlust and seriyu. Atk spd is good to have, but your skill seals will add those too so its kind of redundant to use atribute seals for that.

As for the goddess... i used to use peace cuz i was like "more patk". but then i got to using light and i find it more helpful. And i guess after i started using light more routinely i started wanting to add more crit dmg.
        S95Epicboltz
        Eidolon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

Yeah, it was the attackspeed one, unless somebody else says something different and has reasons behind it I´ll likely just go for dream seals.
          And I´m not using peace SB right now, I´ve been thinking of switching to it but right now I´still using light SB.
          Thanks for your input.

Would you suggest switching goddes though ? I woulnd´t really mind the cost of switching all that much if it´s worth it in the long run.
          can switch ya but getting the loyalty back is a quite a bit unless you got the books stacked already or someone else be willing, if u got an alt that happens to have peace goddess and max loyalty can just cash on that and get it and u get both, can use light for pvp cuz hit rate

i personally use to use light but peace sb does more dmg and due to the stability of the servers more attack speed wont make a difference, in my experience anyway

also xtal cost is about 6.4k iirc just for clicking
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 03-16-2019, 02:47 PM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X