The stats of all mounts after the whale on level 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stats of all mounts after the whale on level 1

Just to get a few things out of the way.
    Q: How did you get those mounts.
    A: I don´t own any of them.
    Q: How did you get their stats ? If I use the item code for them they´re displayed without stats.
    A: I modified the code so that their stats are displayed.
    Q: How do you know their stats are correct if you don´t own them and you´ve just used codes ?
    A: I double checked the stats of every single mount from the turtle to the Super Kyubi and fromt he Genbu to the Kylin using the exact same method and the stats were allways correct.
    I´ve also double checked the stats of the "Battleship" using the post MemoryLane made. If you wanna do that yourself you have to go to the post which I´ve attached and scroll down a bit the first screenshot for the "Battlestar" will have the stats for the Battleship on the left side as you´ll always be shown the stats of the mount you currently have selected.
    Q: So you don´t have any screenshots of the last three mounts.
    A: No - unless somebody like MemoryLane or someone with similar rights as him decides to upload screenshots we´ll have to wait it out. The highest mount that anybody currently has is the Battleship if I´m not mistaken.
    Q: Why do they all have 220 movement speed
    A: I have absolutely no idea, the movement speed for the Battleship is confirmed to be 322.

Originally posted by MemoryLane
    If you'd like spoilers, I can do spoilers.
    And with that I (try to) summon MemoryLane in hopes of getting some more spoilers (I was unable to link the original post as the thread was closed and you can´t quote close threads (and I can´t be bothered trying to find that one manually)).

Sorry, spoilers were by way of the test server, and I haven't been able to access it for quite some time.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X