lvl cap quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl cap quest

any1 know the drop rates for orders ? im been grinding for 2 month and got only 4 Grand Marshal Order...thats going to be very diffiult to increase lvl cap like that !
    :cool: Cheen! :p

the drop rates for GMO are very low its takes some 6 months or longer to get them if your lucky you will get them sooner also depends on where your grinding for orders
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

it seems the trick is to kill FAST... if you kill slow, a trick you can use is: Get a strong player to use a 2 person mount with you on it, he has his loot off, and you have yours on (free for all mode).

iv farmed orders for quite a few toons, and find melee classes are best since the items drop where they are standing as well. on a couple of my stronger rogue toons, iv completed the farming in 2 weeks.

other than that, the two places i feel drop the most is ethereal city (afk by fountain, and the frozen map, afk center of the big area to the right), also make sure your loot is set to gold+ if all you need is MO / GMO, it just reduces the chance of missing a pick up.

Comment

thanks , bored of farming it , 2 months grinding and only 4 GMO!
        :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

bottom area of frozen, took me about a month on any char since i grinded near 24/7
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

My old butt remembers when they first did the lvl cap thing. We just AFKd over night at different areas every night. AOE and MS will be ur friend here. Good luck ????????
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
            ☆Death Tank
            ☆PvP King at your service
            ☆Class:Knight
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
              My old butt remembers when they first did the lvl cap thing. We just AFKd over night at different areas every night. AOE and MS will be ur friend here. Good luck ????????
              Kanyo we merged with you but how come we never see you???

Comment

I haven’t played in years
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                X