question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Is there any intention of making more armor and weapons that vary aesthetically from our current selection at some point? looks matter just as much as functionality after all :P and i wanna make my char look like a baus O.O
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Hmmmm... I think I once asked amanda about this topic, the aesthetic going ons of our chars in crystal saga.

In truth the armors, armor designs, weapon designs are endless. Would be awesome but a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight little problem.
    Animating costs money. And I guess if we want a new armor creation that is exclusively for Crystal Saga (as you all know the original came from the chinese version), it would be a casher-only item. So costumes for now

And maybe pets...

Lest the original chinese version creates a new look of armor for us, then it might be possible.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

but if its money then it shouldnt be a problem. some people drop some serious coin on this game O.O and even as a shop item thatd be ok. i just wanna see something different
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
        but if its money then it shouldnt be a problem. some people drop some serious coin on this game O.O and even as a shop item thatd be ok. i just wanna see something different
        Isn't the level 80 epic orange equipment is different as i hardly sees anyone owns a full set. So far i've only spotted 1 player with that full set.
        My Bug Fixer :
        My Reference Buddie :
        :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
        ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

but i mean in general. i know theres a lot of equipment, and that the game itself is relatively new, but i mean can we look forward to having a choice between many different armors and weapons that arent just variants of the same stuff we already have.
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Working...
          X