Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Divine Soul or Gear Evolve systems any good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Soul or Gear Evolve systems any good?

I have maxed my Tenet I have the Deification mount, Diviner is lv10 grand master, Ancient Whale gen 4 mount, Soul 2300. Soul Shards are hard for me to get so upgrading genie and pixie are difficult at the moment. How do some players have 75 - 90k str? Mine is only 44k

Any advice or other good systems would be great. I am bored of dying on Nightmare Lv165 and Lv175 lol

Gear Evolve once maxed out gives quite a lot of stats (increases whites stats on your gear by 300% on level 100) but is really expensive to level up (8100 crystals for each slot to level 100).
    This system straight up scales with your gear so it´s best suited for lv 235 it gives less stats than just enchanting your gear though which is both farmable and cheaper if cashed (as getting to +24 with DC´s is practically impossible).

Divine Soul is imo. mostly worth it for %-hit and dodge chance. You can mostly go for base stats with the "Peerles Hero" items if you want that. If you are interested in PvP it also depends on your class. If you want to get the most out of it you can consider to get it to level 159 as that will allow you to use every item with %-hit and dodge chance for any class.
    Unless you´re a Rogue you can pretty much use any 155 set item with %-dodge chance along with a lv. 156 gloves and a lv. 159 ring both of which can give you %-hit chance. (and dodge chance for rings). If you´re not interested in PvP you can go full "Peerles Hero" which would however be overshadowed by the lv. 175 gear should the max level ever be increased. This could give you a good boost in terms of suvivability.

Heraldique gives a good bunch of stats and imbue is one of the systems that offers the highest amount of raw damage overall (you could also go for def on imbue, I´m not a friend of that though). I would however not consider Imbuing your gear before lv 235.

As you seem to have a problem with survivability even though you have a gen 4 whale I assume that you´re are not using any gear with a high + yet, try to get shards for the lv. 175 set from other players and get that set to +14 if possible. +14 gives a huge stat boost to the base stats.
    The next thing is: Is your %-damage reduction at 75% or near to that (70+%) if no try getting it higher with your soul or "Soul Guardian". Damage reduction scales exponentionally meaning that it get´s better the closer you get to 75%.
    Also an HP banner could be of great help to you. You absolutely need the lifesteal effect from your Beast Soul. Get that ASAP if you don´t have it yet.

Originally posted by ShyFX View Post
    Soul 2300. Soul Shards are hard for me to get so upgrading genie and pixie are difficult at the moment. How do some players have 75 - 90k str? Mine is only 44k
    Uhm, what ?
    I´m not sure if that is a joke or a genuine question so, sry about my reaction ?
    Maxed Tenets + Soul alone can already give you 55.112 str so I guess you didn´t max out your %-strenght in your soul yet. Heraldique can give a bunch of str. The rest is from other items/systems that give some strenght. Some players might also be using priest buffs + goddes blessing which would bring you up to 190% bonus strenght which would bring the str from tenets alone up to 79.912. Then there´s also the fruit system which gives a lot of stats over a long period of time. While it doesn´t look like much on a day to day basis it really adds up.
    Souls Shards aren´t that hard to come by nowadays, 45 from ladder (if you have a group that goes to 145 as it sounds like there´s no way you can solo ladder), 5 guranteed from exchanging. Maybe a few from "Bounty" if you get some quests. Maybe some from IOB when you have time or on the weekend.

Chi is another thing that greatly affects your damage but not so much how tanky you are (atleast not in PvE, in PvP it makes you really tanky against players with high crit damage).

Keep in mind that some of these things can be farmed to the max given enough time while others are just impossible to complete within a normal time window.

Comment

Working...
    X