this is goodbye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is goodbye

so i will most likely not be playing much at all any i've lost pretty much all interest in this game over the past 3 months with the fact certein people are allowed to w/e they want and they wont do anything i was insulting and beyond bullied for almost 2-3 year by them telling me to go kill myself nd they did nothing the community to me seem to becoming dead and the few left r seeming toxic to me and just want to start fight ucz there bored or steal your alt for a laugh but with proof r2 didnt care.. Even with screen shot proof r2 will do nothing about someone who scammed 3 toons wife proof but with ban others. hell r2 discord say you cant stat fight but they will allow a guy to make a name directed at me as an insult nd not care o well i heard someone filled for there money back and got so i hope i can to. it's almost like lol toxicity which is bad but w/e.. off to ff cya P.s i already left discord you will ban and take action agisnt accane but wont do anything to whale cashers who tell you to kil lyour kill yourself etc.. for years

You need to take a step back and understand this is a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
    X