teeka or bear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teeka or bear?

i was just wondering which is better? teeka or the new teddy bear pet??

Teddy Bear/Canvas Teddy.. why? Teeka cant be Morphed.. so meaning Teeka's skills remains lvl1 unless you have the books.. Canvas Teddy, can be Morphed, and its not too hard to morph a Teddy.. its easy. 1st morph, need 3MC. 2nd morph, 5MC. Last morph, 8MC.. 120MC is good to morph at Last form the Golden Teddy.... and its cuter than Teeka.. Much fluffy too!
    Dress to Kill

(-quote 10, "Dota Quote")

Server: Kaymo Mountain, Void Encapment, Holorn Cliff
    MainServer: Holorn Cliff
    Name: HumptyDumpty(rogue)^K.M, Tedorin(priest)^V.E, Em(mage)H.C

Comment

oh ok, thanks for the point of view... i think i will be adding a bear then...

Comment

Its be nice if R2 would code in more pet skill book drops or have the Beast Master sell them for in game Coin as well.

Comment

Why not both and pet merge teeka into bear for gen2.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            Why not both and pet merge teeka into bear for gen2.
            im assuming you know the percentages of breeding... and the chance of that is kinda low and whats the point merging 2 pets with the same skills??

Originally posted by Oychii View Post
            Its be nice if R2 would code in more pet skill book drops or have the Beast Master sell them for in game Coin as well.

i agree, even the basic ones only... and we get the other skills from wishing well... so the crappy items would be reduced...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackReaper138 View Post
              im assuming you know the percentages of breeding... and the chance of that is kinda low and whats the point merging 2 pets with the same skills??
              My friend breeds teeka & Burning Angels so he can save money on MCs and stuff. Unless you have unlimited money.

Comment

Working...
              X