Level 30 to trade (outrage!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackroseflame View Post
    This also will stop most of us from making lvl 11-20 alts to farm bone dragon eggs for morph crystals. What about all the eggs we get during events just on our main character alone? their so cheap its not worth selling
    Not really.

A strong character can level an alt to 30 in a day. Only weak characters are affected, and those players are unlikely to have spare Bone Dragon Eggs to give to their alts.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

They are trying to stop people from running 50 alts, when u got 100 players on the server all running tons of alts, where do u think all the lag comes from? Now there will be less alts jsut standing around/selling stuff and less lag on servers.

Comment

But but but there's other things causing the lag. It might not specifically be the people who's creating more alts.
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

But alts is one reason for it, u cant expect servers not to lag when people have 30-40alts each. Not everyone, but there is people running that many on each server. Merges ya, they just are made worse because instead of bringing 2-300 active players u bringing 200 active mains and there 4000 alt accounts.

Comment

Use 3-day VIP, throw some 2x exp cards do some quests, give it 5g make a guild for guild 2x exp, should take less than a day to hit 30. Its getting to 45 for gmuts which can take a while.

Besides moving trade to lvl30, would stop the many, many alts that take up space on their server. Each char cost money & server space that need to maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
              They are trying to stop people from running 50 alts, when u got 100 players on the server all running tons of alts, where do u think all the lag comes from? Now there will be less alts jsut standing around/selling stuff and less lag on servers. But alts is one reason for it, u cant expect servers not to lag when people have 30-40alts each. Not everyone, but there is people running that many on each server. Merges ya, they just are made worse because instead of bringing 2-300 active players u bringing 200 active mains and there 4000 alt accounts.
              do you think they would disband they army of alts because of this,
              nope they sure gonna lvl them up,
              and more hi lvl alts would bring nothing but epic lag,
              if 200 active mains do massive lag,
              imagine what an army of 4000alts could do
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                Use 3-day VIP, throw some 2x exp cards do some quests, give it 5g make a guild for guild 2x exp, should take less than a day to hit 30. Its getting to 45 for gmuts which can take a while.

Besides moving trade to lvl30, would stop the many, many alts that take up space on their server. Each char cost money & server space that need to maintain.
                lol how are you supposed to give it 5g to make a guild if you can't trade with it :P

The rest of it sounded good though.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Maybe not in such strong words but i agree with this thread. I have alts that are 10-25 that i use for storage, bath etc. I used to use them for indigo too when my main was lower level. I understand this update happened to...stop bots? It's actually punishing the rest of us cause the bots will be lvl 30 in no time (prolly already are). For whoever posted "making an alt lvl 30 takes only 3 hours, stop qq-ing" I 'd like to inform u sir that i don't wanna waste my game time leveling alts so i can use them for trades. I'd rather play my main toons if it's the same to u.
                  So I hope R2g reconsiders this update, not a good move for us.

Comment

But you guys don't think about the new players #22. They have no idea what's going on in this game since they just started playing. What if they need our assistance to help em get I don't know, a old pet in your pet thing slot at level 10. You couldn't help them. Plus in the fact that you people think lving to 30 is rlly easy, wouldn't it cause more and more lag since more and more alts would need to gt to lv 30 to trade where the lv 30 "place" are?

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                    Class Shadow Rogue
                    Level 55+
                    Plane Mortal (obv.)
                    Honor Earl

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      lol how are you supposed to give it 5g to make a guild if you can't trade with it :P

The rest of it sounded good though.
                      Isnt the guild requirement lvl 30 anyway? Use a lvl 30 char, make the guild, invite alts, pass lead to alt, problem solved.
                      Want to give lowbies pots? Drop them to the ground.

@Kayshah Bath is lvl 30 req. Won't affect anything.

Pretty sure this has nothing to do with bots but with the pet extravaganza. The morph crystal income probably decreased too much due to hatched pets on lvl 11 alts.
                      Moving the trade req. from lvl 10 to 30 makes less ppl hatching pets, ppl are lazy, they wont lvl up alts to 30 for extravaganza.

Also it will not reduce any lag. Most people have lvl 30+ alts anyway and now their alts will take up even more of the server space, they have to grind to lvl 30.

Comment

Originally posted by CantFindAName View Post
                        Pretty sure this has nothing to do with bots but with the pet extravaganza..
                        were this true y dont they increase lvl cap like battle bear mountvaganza instead
                        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

The only thing that makes me sad over this epidemic is that I have to wait just 5 more levels to run Indigo. Also I used to trade a lil gold from my main to the alts so I could buy pots. I know just buy them from main & drop them so my alt can snag it.
                          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                          Level: 130
                          Class: Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Honor: Emperor
                          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                          Guild: Rebels
                          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Meh this is a bit silly... kinda like with the Gmut claiming (Lv45Req) ./////. it's a pain.. but like others have said, if you are real gamer. You shouldn't have much of a problem to level only to 30...
                            IGN: (S56)Akasha
                            Level:Scion:90+
                            Server: (S56)Seira Island
                            Guild: (S56)Shy (GM)
                            Active Pet: Gen2 DK/ Gen1 Teeka

Comment

The problem is that we have our own lives in the real world and leveling alts n mains, I'd choose leveling main. Either way I like the old trade systems.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                              Class Shadow Rogue
                              Level 55+
                              Plane Mortal (obv.)
                              Honor Earl

Comment

Originally posted by GonGirl View Post
                                The problem is that we have our own lives in the real world and leveling alts n mains, I'd choose leveling main. Either way I like the old trade systems.
                                That's what i said, i have gems stacked on my alts....i didn't read about this and i found out too late. Like hell i'm gonna level them to 30 to get the gems...i REALLY REALLY hope they reconsider.

PS - I know i can do bath at 30, it was just an example of how normal players use their alts, I really donno why punish all of us cause of the gold sellers. They punish us enough ingame with the spam.

Comment

Working...
                                X