Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You demand a statement from a GM while you accuse them of covering illegal activity. I can't help but to say that you're one despicable human being who doesn't have respect for himself or anyone.

How rude.

Comment

Originally posted by CantFindAName View Post
      Something special like a pet, clothes, leveling and class change.. got that.
      ♥♥♥♥

I'm sick of arguing with you you ♥♥♥♥ piece of ♥♥♥♥...
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-25-2013, 09:13 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I don't mind if people who cash a lot get a costume/pet of their choice. As long as the costume doesn't have any special stats, then they would have been able to get the stats from another costume eventually anyway. And since most cash pets (not all, but most) aren't that much better than the egg/FL pets, it's not much of an issue either.

As long as they don't get like an automatic 500 soul, or automatic final morphed pet (like a BA), then it's not too bad.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

im personaly wondering how many pages this thread will be before its closed .-.

Comment

That's life. if you want the truth, then you have to force it.
            If GMs dont want to be called corrupted then all they gotta do is making an official statement. Not that hard.
            They still have to give an explaination about (S51)Tail using carnation seeds, and still no statement about all the issues regarding you 2 guys.

Sorry, but being nice is long over. And it sure looks pretty illegal.

Comment

If you don't like how things work here then get the ♥♥♥♥ out and go do something better with your life.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-25-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aboodbat View Post
                ♥♥♥♥

I'm sick of arguing with you you ♥♥♥♥ piece of ♥♥♥♥...
                Maybe you should be banned for insulting me
                Sorry, cant stand the truth? Problem with people finding out about the things going on? Did you really think that you can cover this forever?

You guys messed up and people saw that. It is too late to make your leveling undone
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-25-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

♥♥♥♥

I can't stand you not being able to understand what I've been trying to explain all this time..maybe if we replaced your brain with a pile of ♥♥♥♥ then you'd be able to understand.

My leveling came from torches and I don't want it undone because I paid for it and earned it legally.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-25-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Right, and your wings and mount magically jumped from angel wings to ulti demonlord +9 and kilin.
                    Sure, all done by legal torches. Must be some magical torches that I have to encounter yet.

Oh and downleveling with these torches sure is a bug.

Comment

Something special like a pet, clothes, leveling and class change.. got that.
                      finally you understand what everyone here is telling to tell you.
                      Money = everything

Comment

Right, and your wings and mount magically jumped from angel wings to ulti demonlord +9 and kilin.
                        Sure, all done by legal torches. Must be some magical torches that I have to encounter yet.

Oh and downleveling with these torches sure is a bug.
                        This is ♥♥♥♥..unless you have an evidence, shut up
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-25-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Alright, it's times like this I seriously wish I was a mod >_< For christ's sake there are tickets for a reason, use them. Keep the needless flaming off forums, it gets old and annoying. As I said before, if there's an issue, use tickets, or at least pm a mod an alert them to the situation.
                          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                          IGN: Codawg
                          Server: Celestial Haven
                          Guild: BrimStone
                          Class: Beastmaster
                          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

hmm 5 pages and not one mod yet .-.

Comment

There is a simple solution to this problem. Quit playing in that server!!! It's obvious wether they are cheating or they paid thousands of dollars to get those overpowered gears. Their goal is to dominate that server. With the stats they have now they can compete even in Aurora server. So the solution is quit playing in that server and leave them alone in that server. Cashing everything is no fun at all but worst is you got everything you need and no one to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by mercilla View Post
                                There is a simple solution to this problem. Quit playing in that server!!! It's obvious wether they are cheating or they paid thousands of dollars to get those overpowered gears. Their goal is to dominate that server. With the stats they have now they can compete even in Aurora server. So the solution is quit playing in that server and leave them alone in that server. Cashing everything is no fun at all but worst is you got everything you need and no one to play with.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X