What the use of Bloodfog Totem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the use of Bloodfog Totem?

Can u tell me if ther any use for that ?

to make u dissapear for a few second - easy saying if u being chased by a monster and u used bloodfog totem(poof! u gone) and the monster wont chase u anymore

in pvp it really helps alot,because if someone targeted u and u used your bloodfog totem it will automaticly cancel u as a target,so the other guy have to re-target u.means that totem will make him insane lol...
    All things Lunaria

Terms of Service/Use

S17 - Swordsmen's Field
    Ign: Ingenuity - Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by xxxric View Post
      to make u dissapear for a few second - easy saying if u being chased by a monster and u used bloodfog totem(poof! u gone) and the monster wont chase u anymore

in pvp it really helps alot,because if someone targeted u and u used your bloodfog totem it will automaticly cancel u as a target,so the other guy have to re-target u.means that totem will make him insane lol...
      ^this

it drives me nuts in psychodelica dungeon when Anastasia poofs then reappears...no one in my server uses that in pvp as a priest, but they'd be a boss if they did as it would ruin range hitters and close rangers alike. its a good defense when trying to escape a knight with a maxed hook too. it could potentially cause us to skill cast and have a wasted attempt...which isn't hard too if they have higher movespeed than us o.o
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I know but I wish it has continues stealth not for a few sec. I already have Lv 5 BloodFog Totem
        But the totem range is small and its still dangerous against a AOE n DPS enemy to use.

Comment

Working...
        X