This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild wars..Gm,we need YOUR HELP!

Today, All the S14 and S12 guilds decided to all join a 1 guild.Im in Ascendancy.all of the S12,and S14 Did this beacuse someone in my guild bullie a close friend of someone whos at the top of the leader board.My guild is the guild in charge of the land,and were afraid that we will lose LG this week.The point is,theres a guild war raging out,and i was just wondering if thats even Allowed..Heres the twist...IM NOT FROM ASCEND! from another guild wanted to make some drama :P
    Last edited by Apoud; 07-11-2012, 07:40 PM. Reason: Da twist

It seems to be allowed, and also death threats seem to go free as well. >.>

Comment

This is allowed I think since there is always a guild war at our server.
      IGN:PhoenixKing/PhoenixBuff
      Server:Altar of Sacrifice(Merged with Tree of Life,S25,S28]
      Level:65+/35
      Class/Build:Hybrid Knight/Holy Priest

Guild:Imperium / Imperium
      PhoenixKing ready to help 24/7!

Comment

What you talking about afraid? We've never lost SD, so this happening just gonna make it more fun, lol.
        I got no problems with it.
        -----------------------------
        Character Name: DemoN
        Class: Rogue
        Server: The Void (S21)
        Level: Scion 100
        Guild: Ascendancy
        Honor Rank: Arch Duke

Comment

{this post has been removed**
          Last edited by Apoud; 07-11-2012, 07:43 PM. Reason: Da twist

Comment

If you lose Land Grab, then you better start working harder to reclaim it.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

If we lose we lose. My mind is set on winning, which we've always done. Guilds merging together means nothing.
              People in Ascendancy know how to play, we work as a team why we've always come out on top. If/when we beat them, then what are they gonna do you must ask yourself. Taking the best of the best of each guild which is involved to beat us & if they lose then the question is, what are they gonna do.

LambO

Also, why do you think Ascendany have never lost Land Grab or Gotor? It's cause we work as a team and put guild first.
              Character Name: DemoN
              Class: Rogue
              Server: The Void (S21)
              Level: Scion 100
              Guild: Ascendancy
              Honor Rank: Arch Duke

Comment

(This post has been removed)
                Last edited by Apoud; 07-11-2012, 07:41 PM. Reason: da twist

Comment

... seriously? You made a post to attempt to prevent guild wars (which is a part of the game) from happening so that you can remain the Land owners?

Good Lord Merciful Jesus ... wth.

Comment

we actually lost gotor yesterday and it they are taking 3 servers the best of all the players to merge since Haven is a part of S18 to take down 1 guild to prove a point that nimbus torch should be shared no matter if they spam, curse, complain, and wine like 6 year olds and cause drama and problems for people who just want to have fun and remain peaceful. Who care if one player gets hotheaded or goes on a rampage to defend himself when he is being challenged and threathened. Fair competition is not there cause the guild wants to be a monopoly and lot of people are turned off from guild wars and could have a negative impact on people quitting the server or game in general. The innocent who are in the guild or being pked in a pve server cause they are guilty and being attacked by the 3 servers and can no longer farm honor in guild resource battleground, delivery. THey are level 40 mortal players being struck down by level 100 scion players. Its just a game but some people take things very seriously to prove a point. All i got to say is our guild never had to merge guilds in order to remain on top. We didn't have to destory the competition making ourselves look weak but asking and begging for help. We won from within ourselves mentally and physically tough working on our characters to be #1. When you have to pull 2 and 1/2 servers just to take down a main guild that shows weakness but then its cash money players who win it all. Just try to understand both sides of the story before anyone makes an accusation or judgement and put yourself in people's shoes. The innocent low level players, The leaders in ascendary trying to keep the peace, and the villians causing drama and fights in worldchat look at all sides.

Comment

a peaceful landgrab,,, seems legit
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

its a common thing for people to try to band together to take top dogs out. there isn't any rules against that. or fighting in gr. if ur level 30's don't like getting attacked in gr. work together to help each other. thats your own guilds problem not gm or anyone else. make more stronger friends. or get stronger. or just stop caring about it so much. they did the same thing in my server when they merged. they got the most stupidest ignorant backwater hateful insulting ppl from all the servers they could just to take away LG based on a few ppls previous history from guild relations that went sour because cashers couldn't get DS since they didn't wanna be fair and take turns, i've had these people talk about my dead wife in a rude way then try playing victim to being hated on for their orientation . eventually it ruined their guild. and they begged and begged for another merger since they lost so much LG. then they complain in wc that they lost LG cause not many mems on, when their mems go to survival instead or have to be bribed to actually show up for LG. now my servers merged again. and we are instead of first place for LG showdown regi, we are third. and there are at least 20+ ppl w lv 100 scion and a few with second aura. there isn't anyone in my server who has got second aura. what are we gonna do about that? get stronger and do our dungeons. make new stronger guild ties. etc etc etc, a lot of people on every server loves to do the lemming thing and follow everyone to the strongest guild, personally i got by just fine and kept up with the ppl who owned LG while i was in a dead guild, even without doing GR's for months. gr is a battleground, not a tea party. and so is guild vs guild. if you can't roll with the punches why would you Pvp? what do you expect gm to do about your situation anyways? they aren't gonna join ur guild to make it so you win LG by abusing their gm swords ya know. they aren't gonna follow ur level 30's around in GR to protect them w gm sword. then lets say you do get their help. then every server is gonna want gms to help them win at events. which would take time away from them actually working to make sure everyone doesn't get their feel feels hurt. if gm help you. then gm should deleted UD guild in my server and its mems chars. see how that work? don't see this thread going anywhere rly. think the guild leader commented shortly after this was made that they are gonna make a effort. otherwise=pointless thread and its now
                        ~closed
                        if you have something like a reportable offense , take a screen shot and submit a ticket

Comment

Working...
                        X