Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people out there that thinks we're hacker/cheaters.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the people out there that thinks we're hacker/cheaters.

The pictures explains it all.

I hope this will make most of you shutup now. and stop being stupid. thats just a small portion of what we have charged and im not obligated to show you this but i am because i want to stop this non-sense that has been going on on the forums lately

Still possible to have some GM friends

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Still possible to have some GM friends
      Sebastian i'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about this matter anymore because i've learned up to this point that no matter what i say or how many evidences i provide none of you haters will believe anything. now i know that the fact that we have became the best of the best is whats making all of you rage. let me give you a piece of advice, suuck it up or quit the game because no one wants to hear your ♥♥♥♥ anymore
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-05-2013, 10:01 AM. Reason: language

Comment

I just want to say I love the last screenshot lol. Pure epicness.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I just like it when you rage, nothing more
          Actually, you have nothing to look forward in this game, that makes it pretty boring for you. Nothing that I would ever want to reach.

I just don't want to believe that people are dumb enough to cash that much on a game without any benefit.
          But you are trying really hard to provide proof that you really are that dumb.

Comment

elsage has been promoted to knight of knowledge, what an honor

2m xtal holy green, all hail green lantern, mighty green, no wonder thou art victorious, thus made me knite of noledge
            Last edited by elsage; 02-05-2013, 09:25 AM.
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Also, SirGahalant, how comes that the opinion of random people over the internet is that important to you?
              Got some issues with your ego?

Comment

I just like it when you rage, nothing more
                Actually, you have nothing to look forward in this game, that makes it pretty boring for you. Nothing that I would ever want to reach.

I just don't want to believe that people are dumb enough to cash that much on a game without any benefit.
                But you are trying really hard to provide proof that you really are that dumb.

Comment

Also, SirGahalant, how comes that the opinion of random people over the internet is that important to you?
                  Got some issues with your ego?

Comment

I wish I had that kind of money, don't get me wrong I wouldn't spend that much on a single game, I find it more fun to get the stuff in game (but hey, everyone's idea of fun is different). However, I might use it to buy more video games (like for consoles and handhelds ) and start up a good video game museum

I wonder how much it'd cost to buy the first "video game" - a signal tv system used in a science lab that was altered to play a very simple version of tennis. It wasn't even a "computer" lol. I wonder if the machine even still exists/runs...might need to build a replica.
                    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 02-05-2013, 09:34 AM.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Okay SirGahalant, this is a two way street- I can't justify closing or deleting threads aimed at you and/or your spouse for flaming or harassment if you're just going to keep pushing the issue.

This is not a suitable topic for the forums- it doesn't matter who starts the topic. If it is brought up again, the thread starter will be subject to a forum ban, and it doesn't matter to me one bit who starts the thread.

This thread is now closed.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X