Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulan, I couldn't agree more... I have sent in a ticket before... But if I need to send in more... Whatever, I need action... Not someone telling me to wait.
    IGN: (S47)Kymeron
    Server: Sullen Dunes
    Class: Rogue (Balanced)
    Level as of 02/05/14: 71
    Other names: Denduron, Aeros, Annie... (I have 32+ of these)

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
    Lord of Flames
    "Ketuon exeron akalous deviout"
    "When all else fails, I will be there."

Comment

I definitely support. That player won't leave others alone....doesn't anyone monitor the game anymore?
      Risen from the Abyss
      Devouring the wretched light
      And Forever of the Night

Comment

I have sent ticket after ticket about this player and nothing has been done. They are getting away with breaking the rules of this game. What will it take for the proper action to be taken?

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
        IGN: Mulan, Starz
        Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
        Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
        Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

I think GM need to do anything but now.
          IGN: (S30)Akary
          Class:Priest
          Level and Plane: Scion 90+ (lazy)
          Pet: Super Demon, Super Angel & Golden teddy bear
          SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH D:!
          Spouse: NONE! XD
          ☣â€*☣

TREATYOURBEATS

Comment

I have asked the higher ups to handle this if you have any screen shots or problem with this person please submit your tickets so they can deal with this person

Comment

from what i know screen shots and tickets have already been sent countless ones =/

Comment

If you want screenshots, tell them to look at my tickets. I've sent them the ones that I've seen of this player when he/she went to far.

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
                IGN: Mulan, Starz
                Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
                Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
                Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

yeah screenshots have done nothing so far :/
                  Risen from the Abyss
                  Devouring the wretched light
                  And Forever of the Night

Comment

One section of the ToS where the person in this matter is crossing terms:
                    MISCELLANEOUS

You may not use any name that
                    1. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a “Game Master” or any other employee or agent of R2Games.
                    2. Incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
                    3. Is Comprised of gibberish (e.g., "Sdfasdf", "Jjxcmi", "Hvldrm");
                    4. You may not select as your Account Name any name that R2Games determines may cause deception or confusion
                    I believe with exception of point 3 here, the person this thread is about is breaking all of them. There's another paragraph about Chat rules that are heavily being broken and specific examples given in the ToS that are identical to this matter. I'm not quoting that too cause you might as well read it yourselves at http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse. Look for Chat, point 2.

If R2 wants to continue to refer to the ToS whenever they deal with 'law-breakers' and want to stay believable or whatever the correct term for it is in english, they should adress this issue as prompted by their own ToS.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Sigh.. when you want something done, I guess you need to do it yourself.
                      I'll personally look into it myself. So yes, I will continue to make the Terms of Service believable, even though I retired as their Moderator.

I intend to keep the rules as strict as it was when I was a Moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 02-05-2013, 06:53 PM.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

This will be looked into personally~this thread is now closed

Comment

Working...
                        X