About Shield of Thorns...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Shield of Thorns...

This skill is the ability to take 2% hp enemy to attack me for example? and for example I'm in a battle against a rogue and have shield of thorns, a rogue then lose easily, is this true?

not it isnt true, youre the one gonna lose easily, youre fighting a rogue afterall : D
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

its says 2% of hp but the dmg is cap'd ._. so itlll only do i cant rember the exact number but i think it was like 135dmg or somethin like tht a lv one maybe higher ._.

Comment

then it is not good?

Comment

even at lvl6(lvl90) the max dmg is caped at 2.4k so kind of useless. but invincibility as eidolon skill is more suitable in PvP. so if you are eidolon and prefer PvP go for shield of thorns if you are PvE then bloodlust. for scions bloodlust is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaa887 View Post
            even at lvl6(lvl90) the max dmg is caped at 2.4k so kind of useless. but invincibility as eidolon skill is more suitable in PvP. so if you are eidolon and prefer PvP go for shield of thorns if you are PvE then bloodlust. for scions bloodlust is best.
            Then Shield of Thorns are almost useless? And that maximum damage you took was not depending on the enemy's max hp?
            Last edited by YuukiT; 02-06-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

still usable to unlock other skill below

Comment

anyway i love wave
                Last edited by elsage; 02-06-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YuukiT View Post
                  Then Shield of Thorns are almost useless? And that maximum damage you took was not depending on the enemy's max hp?
                  it's like at lvl6 >>4% of enemy hp and some addition dmg but max dmg is abt 2.4 k. so let's say someone with 10k hp hits you, 4% of his HP is 400 which is less than caped dmg so he will take 400+additional dmg but if someone ith 100k hp, 4% will be 4k more than caped value so he will take 2.4k dmgg per hit

Comment

it's like at lvl6 >>4% of enemy hp and some addition dmg but max dmg is abt 2.4 k. so let's say someone with 10k hp hits you, 4% of his HP is 400 which is less than caped dmg so he will take 400+additional dmg but if someone ith 100k hp, 4% will be 4k more than caped value so he will take 2.4k dmgg per hit
                    Um, let's see if I have 400k HP and attack you with SOT lvl6, how much damage will I lose?

Comment

Um, let's see if I have 400k HP and attack you with SOT lvl6, how much damage will I lose?
                      2.4k. actually anyone with over 60kish HP will take same dmg. btw the rebound at lvl7 is 5% hp and caped at 4.5k. but if you have 400k HP, 5% of that will be 20k so again your 5% is more than caped dmg so you will take 4.5k with lvl7 SoT

Comment

2.4k. actually anyone with over 60kish HP will take same dmg. btw the rebound at lvl7 is 5% hp and caped at 4.5k. but if you have 400k HP, 5% of that will be 20k so again your 5% is more than caped dmg so you will take 4.5k with lvl7 SoT
                        then this skill is not good, since it lvl7 and even if this one has 100k hp will only take 4.5k damage

Comment

then this skill is not good, since it lvl7 and even if this one has 100k hp will only take 4.5k damage
                          yeah. so if you are just scion don't bother with it but at eidolon it changes cause invincibility of 7.5sec at lvl120 is too nice in PvP. but then you suck in PvE. i as scion never died in dungeons including EH NM and didn't have to use HP potions. but when i changed to invincibility almost died in EH NM -.- spernal is immpossible to solo without burning orbs or having a priest with you

Comment

yeah. so if you are just scion don't bother with it but at eidolon it changes cause invincibility of 7.5sec at lvl120 is too nice in PvP. but then you suck in PvE. i as scion never died in dungeons including EH NM and didn't have to use HP potions. but when i changed to invincibility almost died in EH NM -.- spernal is immpossible to solo without burning orbs or having a priest with you
                            This count is wrong to damage, this damage 4,5 k is the same inside and outside seng?

Comment

This count is wrong to damage, this damage 4,5 k is the same inside and outside seng?
                              yeah.it's same in balancer too

Comment

Working...
                              X