Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won pvp here?

ROGUE VS. KNIGHT

Knight are tank using bloodlust and Rogue have 500% crit.
    Last edited by YuukiT; 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM.

Resp me

Comment

Husband and Wife Whalers, can't see other data like crit dmg., but have to say rogue if he can stealth+stun.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
        Husband and Wife Whalers, can't see other data like crit dmg., but have to say rogue if he can stealth+stun.
        its a female in the picture so correction: she.
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

rogue invisible+stun+invisible again + stun again = hands up

Comment

Knight with invicibility if the knight dodges the stun likewise the knight would win. if he can land his stun depends on the toon

Comment

The knight would win because of the huge amount of damage reduction.

Comment

Nobody noticing the hit% / dodge%? the knight couldn't land a single hit while rogue only needs to be patient to kill the knight. However both whales playing together, they prolly won't pvp.

PS: why is the rogue at 110% crit chance using a normal off-hand instead of HoE? Someone not noticing that 100% is a max and HoE adds stats that still benefit?
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  Nobody noticing the hit% / dodge%? the knight couldn't land a single hit while rogue only needs to be patient to kill the knight. However both whales playing together, they prolly won't pvp.

PS: why is the rogue at 110% crit chance using a normal off-hand instead of HoE? Someone not noticing that 100% is a max and HoE adds stats that still benefit?
                  So, would draw in the end?

Comment

well if u ever tried hiting a rogue with over 80% dodge it would be quiet obvious who wins in this match up .-. u would nid atleast 50 maybe 60% hit rating before one of ur stirkes could hit mostlikly >.< well all tht would only matter if he surrvives the stun combo i think with the amount of reduce he prolly would survive ._.

Comment

Originally posted by YuukiT View Post
                      So, would draw in the end?
                      Pretty much. Only if the knight uses Shield of Thorns he'd win this battle. The rogue would simply kill herself on it.
                      Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Comment

My stats with blessing of light

Comment

Only 106% dodgerate? That's odd, my toon has already 116% dodge without all agi nodes maxed. (Wonder how huge your dodge would be with priest buffs, I assume that you aren't using these)
                            The rogue offhand doesn't benefit you, why are you using it? Also, you might benefit more from pink diamond gems than having all fire opals.
                            Last edited by sebastian1988; 02-12-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              Only 106% dodgerate? That's odd, my toon has already 116% dodge without all agi nodes maxed. (Wonder how huge your dodge would be with priest buffs, I assume that you aren't using these)
                              The rogue offhand doesn't benefit you, why are you using it? Also, you might benefit more from pink diamond gems than having all fire opals.
                              If all the fire opals were Immaculates and only have 4, that's 60% crit damage. Change that to Pink diamonds and 60% atk spd extra, and you'd experience a 10.28% DPS increase, neglecting AP/critdef etc.
                              Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Working...
                              X