• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anytime i want i can rebirth now^^ Credits to KnightLegend

thnk you buddy your my real friend

Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Character [S15]IYOT

More like bribed friend. There are more people helping eachother rebirth, nothing special about it to post screenshots of one. But I guess KL needs the positive propaganda.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Its cute of how they help each other out,not all can ask help and not all have friends who are ready to help them
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

haha the one who got bullied by kl also the self proclaimed #1 nature ranger creating some drama again whew give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Wheez~ View Post
          haha the one who got bullied by kl also the self proclaimed #1 nature ranger creating some drama again whew give it a rest
          Coming from the guy that rampages in worldchat because after all that cash he can't kill me self proclaimed or mere facts, your call. If you can find me a better nature ranger I'll change the signature without hesitation.

ps: it's not bullying when I keep coming back and talk with KL for a 1v1. Unlike you who logs off after he get's killed only once because you can't handle the shame.
          Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

haha if u dont know why i log off so much after battleground then just wait for a few more days till im back haha mayb i cant find a better nature ranger cos most of the rangers are anti-mage lol

Comment

what's special abt helping in rebirth quest?speeds helped me..even when he had to use dungeon keys cause he already did his runs nd i have helped couple of ppl now one of them being from your guild

Comment

Originally posted by Wheez~ View Post
                haha if u dont know why i log off so much after battleground then just wait for a few more days till im back haha mayb i cant find a better nature ranger cos most of the rangers are anti-mage lol
                Then you have proven my point about the signature being true and nothing self-proclaimed. You're as good of a troll on the forums as you are in-game
                Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

haha well speeds just let the the fighting do the talking the rofl really waste of my time talking to u two haha enough said

Comment

I ha someone help with my Rebirthing too. It's always a good help when you can't do it yourself.
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                    X