upgrade savage set lost gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade savage set lost gems

Hi I am playing server S14, I finally have 2nd RB knight.

but i did upgrade my savage green set with 4 perfect amber gems and 1 flawless amber gem.

I give ticket to R2, this is my 1st time lost my gems can you give me back my gems.

but they answer stop give us Ticket same issuse.

I heard some people get returned even if they didnt cashed.

but I did some of cashed to make my gems.

still they wont return my gems.

so I am borrowing my wife's gems from her armor.

I hope GM could help this problem and fix the upgrade problem with gems on it.

most ppl know tht if u upgrade savge too higher grade savge tht u lose ur enchantment and any gems inside the only time u dont lose ur gems is when u go from savge too salyer ._.

Comment

Sadly R2 doesn't make it very obvious for people to know a lot of things in this game.

Like: you can't keep your gems if you upgrade savage, but you can if you upgrade slayers.
      Like: you need to go to twilight caverns L4 to access the area for Hollow Bastion (or whatever it's called)
      Like: you can teleport to FA and amarog for rebirth quest by talking to the NPC again.

Only people who have been reading the forums since those things came out, or who were lucky enough to have heard about it from other players would know. But what about newer players? How would they now to even think their gems would not be kept? How would they know how to get to the level 95+ area without asking? or even the lvl 75+ area?

All of this could be easily fixed. When you go to the Savage synthesis menu, it could have a warning "remove socketed gems before upgrading" at the top.
      When you click on the lvl 75/95+ areas in the world map, a pop up could tell you what to do. And the starting quest for the quest line for those areas could have directions on how to get there in the description.

While I do believe in the forums, it's wrong to expect a newer player to read the right threads in the forums, it's not like when you start the game it tells you you HAVE to read the beginner guides section...
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Gems in Savage gear is a sticky thread in the Beginner Guides & FAQ section for almost a year now: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....vage-equipment
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Gems in Savage gear is a sticky thread in the Beginner Guides & FAQ section for almost a year now: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....vage-equipment
          It doesn't change that nowhere in the game does it say you have to read forums. A lot of people don't because they don't realize so much information is not available within the game. Besides, would it really be that hard to havea simple "Warning: Socketed gems will disappear when upgrading" line at the top of the savage synthesis window?
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

What i dont get is why do u need to go to The Necropolis for rdempts books and then go back to heaven isle for the mobs kill. You have to run all the way to twilight cavern L4 and if ur lv116+ u have to run to the final floor on the dungeon and then tele back to L1, tele to glade, tele to tree of life, tele to heaven isle and run go to where the mob is i mean *** is 1 redempt even worth that time
            Name: (S1)GeoStigma
            Class: Hybrid Mage
            Honor: Emperor
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: Unknown
            Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
            But you never came to me
            And I am still waiting until my death...
            But you hate me...
            So I shall kill you..
            And make you suffer...

Kill me..
            Kiss me..
            Bury me..
            But..
            Just look at me....

Comment

Working...
            X