Doubt of Knights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt of Knights...

The skill called Shield of thorns has the effect of reflecting an attack based on the enemy's Hp, Hp 2% accurate, so I have a doubt Pors I was talking to one knight and he says that this skill is not good, but hindsight says which are 2% of HP and that would be good, there comes a doubt, this skill reflects exactly 2% or not?

Example: enemy have 1.000.000 HP; 2% of 1.000k = 20k = so if an enemy of 1000k HP attack me, he will lose 20k each hit on me?

It's limited to an insanely low nerfed dmg max. like 1.9k dmg at max level. Seriously, it's the worst scion skill ever concieved of.

Comment

well skills tht are caped with a max amount of dmg instead of % are pretty useless in pvp .-.

Comment

then this skill is practically useless? .-.

Comment

I tested it for a while and...it needs some work. Raising the cap limit, or perhaps changing it to reflect damage until your opponent reaches say 10% of their health...something :/ Course..it is needed for Angelic Blessing @_@
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
            I tested it for a while and...it needs some work. Raising the cap limit, or perhaps changing it to reflect damage until your opponent reaches say 10% of their health...something :/ Course..it is needed for Angelic Blessing @_@
            What a useless skill

Comment

Working...
            X