Priest help for pvp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest help for pvp

I think priest needs a little update for pvp. We are way to squishy even if we have full buffs. We are nothing compared to a knight or a rogue who hooks or stuns us and crits us for 200k. I think to help a priest in pvp we need 2 things. First thing is we need to be able to crit heal. Why can damage crit and heals can't? If they can crit 200k i should be able to crit heal 100k+ to atleast help myself stay alive. Healing just 40k isn't helping. Second and most importantly i think we need a Bubble shield. A bubble shield would asorbs a certain amount of damage to help our defense since were squishy. If the bubble shield asorbs say 10k damage, and a cooldown of 30 seconds and the shield lasts for a minute it would help alot. Also i think the bubbe shield should be able to cast on other people like knights. To help in taking damage in ladder and such. The skill wouldn't be able to get till level 50 and maxed out have an asorb defense of 10k. By that time level 50 people will be bale to take away the 10k in 1 to 2 hits while were trying to hit them back and by the time they hit us its rather a more fair game. And at lvl 120's and such 10k isnt much asorb damage but will only help cushion the blow we take. Please give feed back on this thread as i already put the suggestion in to R2 and they said post it on forums. Please vote if this idea would be good or bad. And don't be bias as if you are a knight or other class and don't want priest to get better to have a better chance.

I totally agree priests need something. I feel so under powered compared to other classes
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Actually.. I find priests favourable for pvp. The fact that they can heal themselves makes them tankier. My priest has a lot of HP over 150K with maxed blood pact i tend to either one shot or do considerable damage to any kind of class.. I never use AOE in pvp unless there are mass people charging at me then i slow them down that way and kite.. other than that... you need to get yourself a decent build if your having trouble :/ My Priest Krits 90K and no. she is not pro on my server.. in fact shes weak in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Jom821 View Post
        Actually.. I find priests favourable for pvp. The fact that they can heal themselves makes them tankier. My priest has a lot of HP over 150K with maxed blood pact i tend to either one shot or do considerable damage to any kind of class.. I never use AOE in pvp unless there are mass people charging at me then i slow them down that way and kite.. other than that... you need to get yourself a decent build if your having trouble :/ My Priest Krits 90K and no. she is not pro on my server.. in fact shes weak in comparison
        Try going on older servers where knights wield maxed out dragon hook and 200k-300k crit you.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Also you kind of do have a "bubble shield" in goddess embrace. Mine is maxed, and it allows me to get a decent ammount of hits on multiple players with blood pact *as this is also an AOE skill* This pretty much messes up knights and rogues, just like their reckoning skills and 8 second dodge does us. If i were you.. I'd get more endurance.. more HP better your skills are on priest.

Comment

Speeds.. I am on old servers lol. with players 60K + in all areas. I have no issue fighting with them.. you just need to alter your build. (Not you particularly, you are not a priest.. lols)

Comment

Originally posted by Blueforty22 View Post
              I think priest needs a little update for pvp. We are way to squishy even if we have full buffs. We are nothing compared to a knight or a rogue who hooks or stuns us and crits us for 200k. I think to help a priest in pvp we need 2 things. First thing is we need to be able to crit heal. Why can damage crit and heals can't? If they can crit 200k i should be able to crit heal 100k+ to atleast help myself stay alive. Healing just 40k isn't helping. Second and most importantly i think we need a Bubble shield. A bubble shield would asorbs a certain amount of damage to help our defense since were squishy. If the bubble shield asorbs say 10k damage, and a cooldown of 30 seconds and the shield lasts for a minute it would help alot. Also i think the bubbe shield should be able to cast on other people like knights. To help in taking damage in ladder and such. The skill wouldn't be able to get till level 50 and maxed out have an asorb defense of 10k. By that time level 50 people will be bale to take away the 10k in 1 to 2 hits while were trying to hit them back and by the time they hit us its rather a more fair game. And at lvl 120's and such 10k isnt much asorb damage but will only help cushion the blow we take. Please give feed back on this thread as i already put the suggestion in to R2 and they said post it on forums. Please vote if this idea would be good or bad. And don't be bias as if you are a knight or other class and don't want priest to get better to have a better chance.
              If you need help, I'd be more than happy to advise.
              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Working...
              X