Leveling up with my GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling up with my GM

I met my match on crystal saga about 2 months ago his guild only had himself and me in it,but after a while over people(girls) started to join the guild i was angrey when i saw this and i thourght that they where trying 2 sweettalk him. I started talking 2 the people in the guild and now we r all good friends. But now he has left 2 help the top guild on are server. One of my friends was given guild master but i wasnt but i thourght because we where getting married it would be relavent 2 give it 2 me. I was lvl 45 and she was 40 how come she got given it but she doesnt play every day?
    and i want to know if you think there is anything going on?
    because yesterday they said they had 2 do somthing that i couldnt do?

Please help me what should i do?

and now it said on the game that they where spouses!
    please help me im depressed

Please help they wont talk 2 me anymore and i need a new guild because i left mine

The only thing now is that he still wants to see me what should I say
    I went and spoke to someone who had reasently wanted to marry me just after I met him I tr3id going back to him but hes married some one else now

I think im okay now I have found a friend and I think he isnintested in me!

thank you for all your help in your comments!
    Last edited by summer880; 03-20-2013, 04:17 PM.
    IGN: (S48)Flower
    Server: (S48)Nebulan Ridge
    Class:Ranger
    Level:51, Scion
    Guild: (S44)Exile

Well.. what you should do is go out and make new friends. Join a guild with a bunch of active people in it so that you'll make more friends. Don't be too concerned about being married in the game- the only benefits currently are the rings which requires the royal wedding you buy with crystals, and over time those become obsolete anyway.

Just be a friendly person in chat and another guild will pick you up.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

make your own guild lvl up by urself live a solitary vidalia life
      make friend only make you depress you said youself
      being alone wont depress you
      being alone will make you strong
      just like hancook [will smith]
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
      X