This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

I've been reading the forums lately, Many of you thinks that our characters ( Galahallt - Larahallt - Azulon ) were deleted by r2games because we were doing something illegal. there is nothing from that.

Deleting our characters was our decision, no one told us to. no one forced us to. Me and my fiance got in so much arguments and fights because of crystal saga. and we almost broke up. so we both agreed that we will delete our characters because we're getting married soon and we don't want this game to cause any problems between us.

Crystal saga is so far one of the best browser games i have ever played. but two things i hated it about it is that it's very addicting and time consuming. I had a great stay. i enjoyed every single minute of the game and being on these forums. thanks everyone. thanks r2games.

Goodbye.

bye sir
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Probably a fake, if they didn't get deleted then they could use their real forum accounts but their accounts are infact banned. The dude who played Larahalt - and yes, Larahalt was played by a guy - said that they would come back.

The threadstarter is using 2 capital i instead of 2 lower case L in his name
      Last edited by sebastian1988; 03-03-2013, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        Probably a fake, if they didn't get deleted then they could use their real forum accounts but their accounts are infact banned. The dude who played Larahalt - and yes, Larahalt was played by a guy - said that they would come back.

The threadstarter is using 2 capital i instead of 2 lower case L in his name
        ohhhhh snap. Deleting the account's in the given reason was uncalled for anyways. if you have troubles just leave the game, I'm sure if all that money was honestly earned you have that self-discipline to not come back.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Well goodluck to the continuance of your relationship & I hope the wedding goes good. Viewing you're chars here and there gave me inspiration to max out all of what this game has to offer 1day. Yes you are very right when you said that CS consumes up a **** load of time.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by SirGalahaIIt View Post
            I've been reading the forums lately, Many of you thinks that our characters ( Galahallt - Larahallt - Azulon ) were deleted by r2games because we were doing something illegal. there is nothing from that.

Deleting our characters was our decision, no one told us to. no one forced us to. Me and my fiance got in so much arguments and fights because of crystal saga. and we almost broke up. so we both agreed that we will delete our characters because we're getting married soon and we don't want this game to cause any problems between us.

Crystal saga is so far one of the best browser games i have ever played. but two things i hated it about it is that it's very addicting and time consuming. I had a great stay. i enjoyed every single minute of the game and being on these forums. thanks everyone. thanks r2games.

Goodbye.
            hehehe blame the SRC.
            <<< just drop by.
            Last edited by allcode17; 03-03-2013, 11:09 PM.
            [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

oh god why ? why you delete your char ? -.- See you again, one time, the Game Master will restore your char again

Good Luck Uncle.

Comment

Working...
              X