Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack speed

Hey all,

i recently got 150 percent attack speed and noticed the only thing that was faster was my default attack, which is magic arrow for me,

does attack speed really effect other skills? or just default attack?

i think not. skill has its own launch time. not sure tho..
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Skills fall under cast time don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Thadriel View Post
        Skills fall under cast time don't they?
        Depends on the class. My rogue skills don't have a casting time so i go with increasing attack speed as much as i can. it's at 148% now.
        Skills for priest fall under casting time. Therefore increasing casting time from items would ultimately allow you to use your skills faster.
        *le insert empty signature here*

Comment

Atk speed affects "Duration" of a skill. F.e. if you're a ranger with magic arrow I pressure, you'll have tidal arrow with 0.9 sec duration. with 150% atk spd that would be 0.6 sec. Meaning your skill launches/hits target faster (can't really notice it) but the cooldown remains the same.

So in short, the skill that will notice the most difference is your default skill since it's a repeatitive one, and afk-mode skill will go quicker one after another.
          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
          IGN: Smurfs16
          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
          X