Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it was a bad idea to add the "It's fine as it is: 8 PM - 9 PM ST" option

Comment

3 more days until the Poll is over.

Keep on voting!
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

*******. I will have to get up in the middle of the night to participate in this event. I will say anytime during 8am and 5pm.

Comment

Keep it the same time as it is because it is an event and not a week long event. If you move the time than other people will demand for other time changes as well, for example DS is a bad time for me... or have 2 Crypt and 1 attempt only at different times.

Comment

Option 1 or 3 would be fine. 2 I dislike as it clashes with DS and we're trying to avoid that. As someone in a small guild who frequently wins land grab, I'd appreciate it if we could focus on that once a week without getting frustrated that we're having to miss out on something. Not to mention it DOES overlap with SotF and on smaller servers, it's more of a case of we struggle getting 30 people to crypt to get the boss to spawn. Yes, I'm aware you can run the thing a few times, but the fact is that it's a pain in the arse as well as a tight squeeze to get it done before SotF. Oh and if second Seng is drawn out, you're in a panic to jump from one to the other, as well as clashing with GR/marriages... Yeah, move it to before Seng or in that nice 12-1pm slot.
            Server: Claymose Altar (S1, Gamedp/Ray Media/Whatever they're calling themselves this week)
            IGN: Bellatrixa
            Level: 60-something
            Class: Scion Hybrid Priest
            Honour: Archduke
            Guild: Really
            Ladder: Always in the top 5

Married happily ever after to my nubsband, GreensZ

Comment

3 timeslots in a day would be good. Also Different time.
              Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
              IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
              Lvl: 76
              Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
              Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
              IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
              LvL: 40

Comment

why don't do it twice per day but can only participate once per day just like avernal.

Comment

Results are clear. Crypts shall remain the same time.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                  X