Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Therion mounts

Ok so i have been wondering..
    in the description of the Genbu (permanent) it says it needs some therion and a hellwing to be made into a tiger..
    is the hellwing part true ? because hellwing is in anycase way better than the tiger + i dont understand why'd u need it..

and on some other site i saw them mentioning that its only 25 therion and no hellwing needed. but im sort of confused about it now..
    does one need a hellwing for it or not ?

Well when it comes to the Two Person Mounts, the Hellwing is definitely better until you forge the Phoenix.

One of the Two Person Mounts requires the Hellwing to forge it and then the White Tiger is necessary to forge the Phoenix.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

got no idea want to kno to

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        Well when it comes to the Two Person Mounts, the Hellwing is definitely better until you forge the Phoenix.

One of the Two Person Mounts requires the Hellwing to forge it and then the White Tiger is necessary to forge the Phoenix.
        i dont fully understand still.
        ok
        say, you have 10 therion and you got your self a permanent genbu.
        you walk to the therion npc and say i want tiger for 25 therion, would you get it ? or does it require a hellwing (cause it says so in the description of genbu)

Comment

Okay I had my info wrong on the White Tiger to Phoenix, but yeah.

So, to get a Genbu = 10 Therion, correct?
          So there's a chance you'll get it (I'm not sure - somebody said they failed to get a Genbu before)
          After that, to get the White Tiger, you will need 25 Therions + A Genbu + A Hellwing to forge a White Tiger.
          To get a Seiryu, you will need the White Tiger.
          To get the Phoenix, you will need the Seiryu.

That's how it is.

Only ONE of the Mounts requires the Hellwing and that's the White Tiger.
          Does the Hellwing go away after you forge the White Tiger, though? I don't know about that.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

You only need therion to get the genbu.
            You have to have the hellwing, genbu, and therion in order to get the white tiger. You don't lose the hellwing.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              Actually Seiryu has better stats than Hellwing if those both are at lvl 1, but how about when those both mounts are lvl 20? What I'm after basically is that is the "quality" just the amount of puris needed to get 1 progress towards next level? Wondering this cus Hellwing has quality 27 and Seiryu like 10..
              Last edited by venomeh; 07-18-2012, 09:15 PM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
              X