Do you have what it takes? Contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have what it takes? Contest!

Hi, Guys!!! I just thought it would be a nice idea to hold a player contest, so I'm starting one right now.

Requirements -

Level 40-60
    Mortal plane
    Unbuffed statistics
    Must not be in Crystal ladder, delivery, sengolia etc. anywhere that gives a stat boost
    Must not be wearing lucky ring or otherwise
    Must only be wearing gear that is PERMANENT and not items with a time limit.
    Must be a MAIN account, and not an alternate.

Okay. So the contest will be to see who is the BEST level 40-60 player that is not an alt. I know it's hard to judge whether you're an alt or not, but if entries are proven to be alts they will be disqaulifed. So what do you need to enter?

1. Screenshot of your entire ingame view (Basically everything you see when you log on) except with you statistics open in the original place. This is so I can see that you are not buffed, your name and can easily pick up if you have editted or not.

2. The way you distribute your attribute points. Just say whether you are "Full STR or Full INT" or if you put in 1 point here and 2 points there.

The Prizes:

Coooookieeeesss!!! Lots and lots of cookies!!! Otherwise, there are no prizes. This is just to see what players are out there and who is the best.

Other things you might like to state:

Your Server, Favourite Skill (Of your class), and your type of play style (PvE or PvP)

Thanks Guys!! I look forward to seeing some entries. If you need to contact me you can pm me through the forums on anything related to the Contest, or send me a whisper on The Wilterlands - Just pm me on (S4)Exotic. I'm not ALWAYS online, but I try to be on when I can. To all the higher levels/scions - I will make other contests if this one is successful. I don't mind a few alts entered to get the drift going - but don't post unnecessary things like screenshots of Level 1's.

Okay, well then. Let's see

Do you have what it takes?
    The world is what you make of it
Working...
X