Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x and 3x exp tokens stackable with minutes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x and 3x exp tokens stackable with minutes.

As it says on title, would that be something you guys can attempt doing? I was just thinking about it while in AFK Mode and was like "What if I had to go to work for 5 hours and was in AFK Mode using a 2x exp token and had 5 of em?" Like double clicking all 5 tokens would make that 5 hours of 2x exp instead of clicking 1 token at a time.I personally think it would be a very good thing to add to the tokens. Tell me what you guys think, i'm mostly looking for a GM's reply but it'd also be good for everyone's opinion as well.
    Last edited by davisbro2; 07-21-2012, 02:11 AM.

You can open your AFK Mode panel and check the "auto-buy/use 2X EXP" and it will use a 2x exp token every hour you are in afk mode for.

I don't think they should add the 3x exp tokens to the afk mode's auto use feature.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

doesn't the auto-use set-up use up like an bunch at once? I'm tried it one night with 13 cards in my inventory, woke up 7hrs later with 0 cards in inventory and not even a x2 exp active.
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

That's why you babysit your AFK Mode for at least an hour to see if everything is working correctly or else just refresh before you set your character to do overnight grinding with exp tokens.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
        X