IGN: Frosty
    Might: 200k +++
    Server: (S3) Swamp Of Sanios
    Class: Elementalist
    Guild: Oblivion (Number One Guild)
    Position: Assistant Guild Master
    Titles: KILL MASTER,Top Ten Star,Top Ten Expert,Number One Guild

Support Here:

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR GOLD AND SILVER SAFELY CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

I agree with the buyback or sold button option i accidentally sold magic dust while cleaning my inventory

Comment

i sold 15 carnations u.u

Comment

why not have a drag and drop sell system instead of the click to insta-sell system making it harder for player to accidentaly sell something

Comment

Originally posted by Valerius_Vanz View Post
            why not have a drag and drop sell system instead of the click to insta-sell system making it harder for player to accidentaly sell something
            Be advised that Blue coloured equipment and up require a confirmation.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i accidentally sold an ultra precious armor! HP+2000 MP+400!***!!!!
              There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Comment

yahp, GM +1 in buy back option, majority wins =3

Comment

fragarach weapons can be sold to npc ? i think this needs to be fixed ASAP. and my friend just sold 4x fragarach shard to npc when he was cleaning his inventory full of junks....
                  Last edited by Botolminum; 06-06-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

i acciedntly sold 20 HW -_-worst day of my life

Comment

I sell everything I cant use cause my friends dont play this game ;-;

Comment

buy back rules. but if ure alert, u just dont sell precious items...
                        its a game.
                        but its a damn good one.

Comment

all u sell u r rare items accidentally but what going wrong with my side 1 month ago i synthesized 1 shining ruby for sell in 10g 1 person accepted my offer and ready for trade then i go to get my ruby from vault when i dragging my ruby in my inventory then 1 error message coming says server error then i clicked on error message and it opened home page where it says welcome then i go in game and when i see in my inventory no ruby in my inventory or not in vault.i filed ticket for that but it says u accidentally destroyed u r ruby.this is not fair and this is not my net and my fault....gm i only says pls when u see my problem is true. pls help me u can check my 1 month log for this problem...
                          Last edited by usanjay77; 06-18-2012, 06:38 AM. Reason: missed some words

Comment

hello my name i gbriella i play this game first time idon't how to play ranger and i love to play can anybody talk to me add me gabriella

Comment

buy back would be nicer as an option for those who need it.

Comment

Well i have to admit I sold my mold to an npc acidently.
                                Stupid, but my own fault.

Though I would like to ask if items like the mold and battle potions can be made so they can be put in the vault instead of littering your backpack all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X